5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
Just got a new Tab 3 and was looking for cover. Could not believe the price of this product and did not expect it to be any good, but thought I will give it go. How wrong was I, the cover is excellent quality and does the job brilliantly. Great choice of colours and will be buying another one in a different colour. Highly recommend this product - what a bargain.
Published 10 months ago by FIONA ADAM

Published 6 months ago by raven49

1.0 out of 5 stars Advertisement for a white Samsung Galaxy tab 3 8' case in White, 30 Jan 2014
Ordered a white case to go with my wife's Samsung galaxy tab which was a gift from santa, order was received in good time just before Xmas, the case I was sent was a black case,as I was not happy with the item I was sent I e-mailed the seller for the correct order or have my money returned, so at the moment I'm stuck with a black case and ú15 out of pocket, hope you have better luck than me...

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY, 21 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars An open and shut case!, 14 Aug 2013
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
I like this case a lot and think it represents excellent value for money

- Perfect fit and holds the device firmly.
- All apertures for switches, speakers and camera lens etc. line up perfectly.
- Looks classy - I like the elastic loop provided for the stylus too.
- The stylus is good quality and its inclusion is a bonus together with the screen protector.
- The stand arrangement is useful especially if showing something on screen to another person or watching a movie on the train etc.
- Offers good protection from everyday knocks and scrapes - I'd argue it's an essential accessory from day 1 of owning your Galaxy Tab 3 7".

Don't be put off by the low price this case easily holds its own with others I've seen costing much more. Plus there are clear UK contact details for Mofred Customer Service should you need help. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, 28 May 2014
Protects the tablet. Looks nice. Wouldn't have wanted to pay the full price for it but at the reduced price consider it excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case, 12 April 2014
I got this case for my tablet and I've never had any problems with it. It does what it should do, fits perfectly and feels good to the hand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsung cover, 22 May 2014
All as advertised, delivery date, description of product etc. Design not fitting correctly to screen of Tab 3 10.1 as the bottom cover around the home buttons raises above the screen area, annoying when touching lower screen area. Overall worth the price paid for device protection.

3.0 out of 5 stars Case looks royal, 19 Mar 2014
Chirag Mehta "diku" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This was gifted to my wife. She is happy with the case as its looks of good quality.

Current stylus is thick and does not fit the cover's stylus holder and the screen protector was sticky..
and hence 1 star less for each of the above.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE THE TAB 3 COVER, 8 Dec 2013
Perfect fit and leaves all the buttons free to use it looks and fills great and protects the tablet very well. When the tab is in sleep mode and you open the case it turns the tab on . Very easy to put tab in and is very secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, fits well, 28 Sep 2013
I. ROBERTSON "gadgetman" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
I had bought a Targus case from John Lewis the day I bought the tablet. It was quite expensive, but I wanted the case the same day.
The Targus product had elastic straps for the corners of the tablet, rather than fully enveloping it. The Targus one was not well thought out because the elastic straps were quite tight, and actually turned the tablet on and off repeatedly!

This one is only a fraction of the cost, and does not have such a bad design flaw. The build quality and materials of the MOFRED cases are very good for the price. It was so good, I bought another one for my mother-in-law, cant say fairer than that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Where are my case's??? Be careful, 10 July 2014
A month and a half later. many emails later I've been told there they've been dispatched twice.. still no cases! What more can I say than be careful be very careful