I let my daughter help choose this bag and I am so glad that I did. it is fantastic quality and great little details on the design, such as the zip pulls are shaped as fish. Small but fits in everything you need (change of clothes, lunch and a few favourite toys. Great bag for the price!
Published 24 days ago by Miss Louise A Ashton

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, doesn't last
Published 3 months ago by kathM

1.0 out of 5 stars PRICE SEEMS GOOD HORRENDOUS QUALITY, 20 Mar 2014
I bought this because it was reasonably priced. Don't buy it as the zips broke within 5 days and now it's redundant. You're better off buying something a little more expensive that's better quality. You get what you pay for with this product, cheaply made and broken within a week.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 15 Jan 2014
Very cute design ( dog ) so was pleased wen first opened item, after looking closer realised was very poorly made and wen did zip up first time it came apart i fixed it but really would expect a better made bag shame quality was poor as bag design is lovely and has front and side pockets that are handy overall wouldnt reccomend

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, doesn't last, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Animal Zoo Kids boys girls Toddler Back pack Rucksacks bag Various Designs backpack (Sports)
I had to send the first one back as the stitching around the ear was incomplete, I was quickly sent a replacement. However, it only lasted 3 months until the zip broke so that bag is unusable. It is a cute bag but the quality is too poor. I recently bought the Stephen Joseph Go Go Bag (Dinosaur) to replace it and although it's twice the price it is much higher quality so will last - I should have bought it in the first place!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality bag, 6 Sep 2013
Much poorer quality than the 'real' Zoo monkey bag (which we have since purchased). Flimsy material, a strong chemical smell and many loose threads.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 22 Jan 2014
Only used it a few times and the zip is broken so I can't use the bag anymore. Really disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Zip broke on first time opening - faulty batch?, 23 April 2014
Like others have said zip broke, only opened it to put little presents in for my two year olds birthday, disappointed, no bag for his birthday. Emailed company and they said they are refunding. Dont waste time and money - buy something else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 17 April 2014
Great value for money, the only fault I have is that the bag is much bigger than I thought it was going to be but that was my error.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not Skip Hop quality, 2 April 2014
I didn't pay enough attention and bought this assuming it was a Skip Hop bag. Well you get what you pay for. Zip was broken on second use, the overall quality is not comparable to Skip Hop products. Won't make that mistake again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality and great detail, both me and my little girl love it!!, 31 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars monkey bag, 17 Feb 2014
Ms L. Martin "Martini" (Great Britian) - See all my reviews
Its great, it came on time and my son loves it. Its bigger then I thought it would be but that's even better.

ARRAY(0xadbfe5ac)