2,640 Reviews
 (1,873)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value memory
Before getting to the actual memory card, I'd first like to mention two things I like:

1. It comes with the MicroSD adapter - something I find very useful.
Published on 4 April 2010 by GizmoGeek

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed after 1 week - unlucky I guess
Phone stopped recognising it after a week. Did not seem to work properly before that as read speeds were pretty slow. Reformatted it and it worked for an hour or so and then phone stopped seeing it again.

Ordering Sandisk one now, but I'm sure they're of equivalent quality.
Published on 29 May 2011 by Benny

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value memory, 4 April 2010
GizmoGeek (Hounslow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

1. It comes with the MicroSD adapter - something I find very useful.
MicroSD is almost *the* standard for mobile phones (with even stubborn manufacturers like Sony Ericsson slowly ditching their proprietary formats in favor of this) but the problem is, a lot of larger products (like cameras and laptops for instance) take only the standard SD card.
Here, it is advantageous to have the adapter because all you have to do is plug the card in your adapter and you're ready to transfer your pix/files from your phone to your laptop and vice versa.

2. The packaging won't injure you.
Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of those horrible plastic-clamshell packaging which takes a knife and two steady hands to cut open; fortunately, this card ships in a neat cardboard cover which surrounds a re-sealable plastic 'case' that can also double as a storage case in case you need it (although wasn't probably intended for that purpose).

Getting to the actual card, I found the card reasonably fast with okay read and write speeds; this is most likely attributed to the "Class 4" speeds it carries, but to be honest I'm not too sure what that means for the average joe (who's probably only going to use this on their phone or whatever)

The only (small) complaint I have is that its a tad bit difficult to pull the memory card out of the adapter, but then that's hardly a complaint considering the performance and the price, so I gladly give this five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this over the SanDisk, 26 Oct 2009
N. Ryall - See all my reviews
I bought three SanDisk equivalents and then bought three of these. Don't bother with SanDisk, these are twice the speed for the same money.

4.0 out of 5 stars How to check its a genuine card, 21 Jan 2013
Charles (Europe) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
There are far too many fakes about and its essential you test your card on receipt, some fakes will pass some of the test programmes, so test with ChkFlsh, Crystal Disk Mark & especially H2testW. H2testW tests the full capacity of the card, so will catch any using aliasing to fake larger than real capacity. A card with full capacity but high error rate/slow write speed indicates a 'ghost run' fake.

I`ve added images to the product gallery to assist in visually identifying genuine & fake cards.

Good results:
A 32GB card should have a formatted capacity of around 30GB, format in FAT/FAT32 only (NTFS shortens life of flash media & wont improve performance)
A class 4 card must have a write speed of 4MB/s minimum (large files) the first result in Crystal Disk Mark should indicate that.
Read speeds should be over 12MB/s.

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed after 1 week - unlucky I guess, 29 May 2011

Ordering Sandisk one now, but I'm sure they're of equivalent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good card, 9 Dec 2010
Put this card into my Desire HD and it ran a test to see how fast the card was and it was performing as a Class 6. Well chuffed, cheap too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro-SD for Android phone, 1 Feb 2011
I. MacKay (Cyprus) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Orange San Francisco smart phone, having read several reports of problems with different makes of micro-SD card. This worked exactly as designed and has given no problems in the month it has been installed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kingston Card, 8 Feb 2009
Mr. T. Aplin (Exeter, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
Does what it should at a very reasonable price!

Two minor probs experienced:-

1. Getting the card out of its plastic adaptor storage/transportation case (not the retail packaging!).... The clasp on the case makes it nigh-on impossible to get into and I had to resort to using a knife blade to prise it open!

2. The micro card itself sits flush in its sd adaptor which makes it difficult to pull it out, so could do with a small ridge or indentation on its upper edge in order to be able to easily remove it from the adaptor, or out of slots on equipment that aren't spring-loaded (e.g. Blackberry Storm!)

Other than that, very happy! And of course, despite ordering with a super-saver delivery and expecting a 14 day delivery period, with Amazon's inimitable efficiency, the card arrived within 2 days!

Tim.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FOR THE PRICE, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 32GB Memory Card - Frustration Free Packaging (Accessory)
Seem's to work ok and much cheaper than others on the market, I've never had any problems with Kingston memory cards

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsuitable for some, 15 Sep 2010
Don't expect this to work in some or any of your equipment. I bough it for the Samsung H03 , and it does nothing but crash the system.
The only way I have managed to make use of it is by storing photos with my mobile phone. Attempting to play videos is definitely out of the question.
I would recommend the sandisk instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 19 Sep 2009
Skscrowther (uk) - See all my reviews
I bought this SD card for my phone as it has very little memory. This card has enabled me to download an enormous amount of music to listen to on the go. well worth the money :)