on 24 November 2013
I liked these piping tips a lot. You get a lot of different shapes and styles for the price, and they worked well in the bags. They were the right weight, and the shape I got on the icing was good, even though the metal is cheap and some bent a little bit in delivery, though not enough to affect the tips. I don't think they will last forever, but I bought them as a beginner, and because there are so many nozzles, and they were so easy to use they will be good for practicing. I would reccommend these
on 29 September 2013
what a buy!!!! brilliant, superb excellent so many to choose from am only just learning so I can afford to make some mistakes!
on 4 May 2014
I bake every day specialising in cupcakes. These are so much fun as they cover every possible design. My only complain would be that they are quite small. Excellent for detailed work and the rose nozzles - especially the twisted one - give a beautiful effect. Very reasonably priced and they come in a little Perspex display box.
on 3 March 2014
You get what you pay for!

Very flimsy, seams don't Line up so distance between spikes, for instance, isn't even.
the metal itself isn't clean cut it's very jagged and Sharp.

Whether your just starting out or a prob buy higher quality ones that are seam free!
on 22 March 2014
It rusted after few weeks. The metal is so soft that when it was arrived to me, almost all of them are deformed and therefore could not use it to do my course. Very disappointing product and would never recommend it to anyone to buy. My learnt lesson, do not buy a cheap nozzles!
on 11 June 2014
Very bad quality! Arrived bent from delivery. Some are a bit rusty, Really disappointed. I do not recommend. I was supposed to use these to decorate my daughters birthday cake, I ended up buying some more from somewhere else. What a waist!!
on 14 September 2014
When they arrived the packaging looked like it was someone's returned item. Nozzles mis-shaped to what they should have been and were starting to rust. But for the price we kept them and cleaned them all up ourselves!!!!!
on 1 September 2014
The product is really easy to use, just opened my cupcake business and all these nozzles are coming handy, do many different designs to choose from love it!
on 3 October 2014
Very cheap metal and soft so you can bend it with your hand. Most of the shapes are very simile and useful.
on 5 November 2014
Very poor quality arrived bent and broken still waiting to find out where to retun them

See one answered question