5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Nov 2013
Living by the sea and doing daily dog walks I was looking for a practical waterproof jacket that was still stylish enough to weapon other occasions. This fits the bill perfectly from styling to color

5.0 out of 5 stars madigan jacket, 3 Jan 2014
as described plenty of room to add layers, could have fitted in smaller size but decided to go for option of having slightly bigger size like the fact it has a removable hood, definitely reccomend as the slightly longer lenght gives added protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jacket ever!, 25 Jan 2014
This is the best jacket I have bought. I also bought the fleece insert. It's great for walking the dogs and having to walk up to school in all weathers. It's light, cosy & keeps me dry. I have already bought another for my daughter for her DOFE awards. This is a great jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great waterproof coat, 18 Mar 2014
A very good waterproof coat. I'm outside a lot so neede something warm and wind and rain proof. Looks good too

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for all weather walking jacket, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Craghoppers Women's Madigan Long Jacket (Apparel)
Good delivery and excellent jacket it is perfect for walking around the country. I would certainly recommend this product I am really pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 10 Mar 2014
Very pleased with this purchase. Nice length good quality lots of pockets etc and liked the colour I chose can recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i ordered., 12 Feb 2014
Brilliant coat ,weather- proof ,longer length,just what you need this weather.
The fit is good, I ordered a size larger because I wanted to get thick sweaters under it if needed and I could pull the drawstring in.
This was delivered in three days, excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars craghoppers madigan womens lomg jacket, 28 May 2014
Loved this jacket and would loved to have kept it but sizing was tight, so reluctantly had to return, no bigger size available so no jacket. Loved the colour, and was well made with plenty of pockets, delivery was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable AND practical!, 22 Mar 2014
I didn't read all the details before purchasing so was pleasantly surprised by the amounts of handy and large pockets (a VERY large inside pocket too!) plus zipped pockets that are deep handwarmers.

I bought the "Khaki" which I don't think they advertised in photo form since the mid khaki and khaki are the same photo. Anyway, the khaki, which I bought is quite a bit darker (suggesting that the photos are of the mid khaki). The khaki is darker grey khaki which looks great!The arms are nice and long and you can cro the cuffs tighter.

Not only is this fully waterproof, it is windproof too. The hood has a useful peak and covers your face and hair very well. It is held in place with toggles so won't flap about in the wind. (Tried and tested on the beach!) The hood is also removable.

The length is great, around mid thigh and you can pull in the waist from the inside for a more fitted look if you wish.

A very good buy for around 70, with a fleece underneath it would be suitable for winter use, without, it's great for Spring and Autumn and anytime there are some showers.

This jacket is a well thought out design, highly practacle and looks fashionable too. I'm very pleased :-)

EDIT: A few days later ... I have now discovered that these identical jackets are available on Ebay for Far less! As low as 40!

4.0 out of 5 stars Top performance with a budget price tag., 7 Feb 2014
Very good jacket for the money. I would give it 5 stars but the zip is a little "sticky". However I see that Craghoppers give it a lifetime guarantee so I assume they will replace/repair if it breaks. I wore it for a whole day out last weekend in wind and rain and it performed as well as more expensive brands. I have a trip to Ireland coming up and I'm sure it will be the right jacket . My Craghoppers Bingley fleece fits underneath as both are a longer length for more protection.
Also very prompt delivery from the supplier.