5.0 out of 5 stars 12 out of 10
The jacket was better than I expected. With the way the weather has been just lately it's been a pleasure to be outside and I haven't needed a jumper underneath. Delivery was swift ordered on the friday afternoon and it came the following day on standard delivery. Really impressed with the service.
Published 19 months ago by neil harrison

2.0 out of 5 stars zipper
the main zip is very difficult to do up and undo. I am frightened that I will break the zip with the force required that's if I can align the two halves of the zip up
Published 9 months ago by a mace

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 out of 10, 4 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars CRAGHOPPER-KIWI, 28 Dec 2012
This Craghopper three in one coat meets my needs very well. I am out twice a day with my dog, no matter what the
weather. It is lightweight, walm and the breatheble nature of the coat does keep one feeling confortable. Take my tip,
if you are looking for a good outdoor coat, this is the onne.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3-in 1 jacket, 17 Jan 2013
the jacket arrived on time very well packaged . the details about the jacket matched the product and were accurate . the jacket was in excellent condition with all the tags . iam highly satisfied with the quality and workmanship of the jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all round jacket, 25 July 2014
The jacket I received was a little different from the description but the company offered to change it with no hassle and no extra cost.
As for the jacket it is fantastic. Its incredibly rain resistant and the extra fleece inner is great in the winter. Ona walk home from the shop one day it was pouring rain, so much so that my paper carrier bag dissolved and some stranger offered my a lift home. My legs and feet were soaked, but I was almost completely dry under the jacket with its high zip neck and storm flap running down the middle.
Its not too heavy without the fleece either

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 10 Feb 2014
Nice jacket that I bought for my partner. Only thing lacking is inside pockets. He has already lost items by putting things inside what appeared to be pockets but is just mesh for the outside pockets

2.0 out of 5 stars zipper, 19 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality is still amazing and the price and delivery were great, 25 July 2014
Bought this coat and detachable fleece to replace well-worn similar Craghoppers combo.The quality is still amazing and the price and delivery were great.Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug 2014
Excellent quality jacket.

4.0 out of 5 stars present, 7 Mar 2013
i bought this for my son very good he was well impressed with the jacket better than expected for mthe price