5.0 out of 5 stars Tricks to improve your sales
If you want to maximize your success as an indie author, this book will provide all the information you need. Derek has walked the talk and offers some excellent suggestions as well as some invaluable resources.
Published 12 months ago by Janet Matthews

3.0 out of 5 stars Reference
It's always useful to have a good reference book to refer to when going through the process of writing, and this is one of them.
Published 3 months ago by Iain Merchant

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kindle Bestseller Secrets: 10 Tricks Bestselling Non-Fiction Authors Use To Dominate Kindle (Kindle Edition)
After successfully uploading my first book I needed to go to the next stage of promoting it and learning what techniques would work and what time-wasting ones to avoid. This book provided that and although I was starting from a low base I found the advice and guidance easy and logical to follow.

In-depth marketing ploys it is not but for those of us just starting out I for one found it very helpful to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've Read, 3 Jan 2014
I've read quite a few similar books but this is easily the best. Why? Because the author genuinely seems to have walked the walk and isn't just talking the talk.

He goes into the workings of what to do in a fair amount of detail, giving the reader confidence that he knows what he's talking about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value and insightful, 7 Dec 2013
The author has a wonderful ethical view of the self-publishing business which is what I really loved about this book. I am just starting out on my self-publishing journey and this was the first and will probably be the last book that I have bought on this subject. He covered everything that I needed to give me the confidence to go forward with a positive outlook. I'm inspired and motivated, thank you Derek for sharing your wisdom. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is fantastic!, 22 Jun 2013
I have read this book, and I thought the information on writing captivating content was the best I have ever read. The rest of the book is written in a good style, and there is an enormous amount of actionable and valuable information. I know this book will help me enormously in my first book I am writing for Kindle. I have probably read about 10 books on kindle publishing and this is the one I enjoyed the most.

Sabbir

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle publishing gold, 13 Jun 2013
Kindle bestseller secrets contains some of the best kindle publishing advice that I have come across. I am a published author with several books enjoying moderate success - Just about every page of bestseller secrets contained a gem that will help me to improve my next book.

Written in a very readable style Doepker not only gives the information he demonstrates it by writing an excellent book and using the techniques he advocates.

If you are even thinking of writing a book and publishing for kindle Buy this book. You will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars much to do!, 9 Jun 2013
I did my first 'speed read' of this book in a few hours on a Sunday. its the way I attack all 'how to' books and then decide whether to take it forward to a second read.

I can honestly report that my second read will be with a strong notepad an pen. this book delivers lots of techniques not covered elsewhere in other books and is delivered in Dereks usual easy to read style.

I particularly found the psychological description hacks very inspiring. Thinking that the descriptions for my on books were good im now going to have to think again. one crucial element missing!

Top book Derek and one for my 'read frequently' list.