I really like this case, it looks stylish without sacrificing protection. The case feels fantastic and it is very durable, great for protecting your tablets screen. It is easy and light weight to hold and the flip cover doubles up as a sturdy stand which is handy for watching films or typing.

The case has multiple openings so you do not have to remove it when charging or inserting your headphones.

All in all a very good case that I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to protect their Xperia without compromising on style.
on 30 July 2013
I wasn't expecting anything overly special when I ordered this case, BUT it is fantastic! Very slim like the tablet and the magnetic front flap is exceptional!

BUY!
on 10 December 2013
I bought this from the US as it wasn't available in the UK at the time. It was about 17 USD, but unfortunately the postage cost more the product! It came to 28 GBP, but this was half the price of the Sony cover (also not available then). However my new Sony XPERIA tablet Z needed protection so it was worth it.

For the price I wasn't expecting much, but I was immediately impressed. The tablet snaps in well and is held firmly. In landscape the top and bottom edges are protected, as are the corners of the tablet. The left and right edges are open, but that hasn't been an issue.

The magnet in the top flap which covers the screen turns off the device effectively. The inside of the screen cover is a soft felt, like my kindle cover, which means that when it's open and folded back on itself I can balance it on my knee/thigh and it doesn't slip down. The screen cover can also be folded into a triangle so that the tablet sits upright on a table at about 20-30 degrees from the vertical. I also fold the cover to get it to sit on the table about 25 degrees from the horizontal, but less easily, and it's a shame the makers didn't put a groove on the back to help it stay better.

The slot for the USB plug, a bit of a fiddle that others have mentioned, is the only niggle, but it's minor. And I guess the light weight of the tablet is now disguised by the weight of the cover, but in practice I don't really notice.

So still very happy with this cover and at this UK price represents great value.
on 14 October 2013
Very impressed
really excellent quality#
all hole in the right place , unlike the one Invero slim fit case bought previously.
Make tablet 'heavier' but a lovely snug fit which does not detract from the thinness of the tablet.
would definitely recommend no problem paying extra ££ good look case!
on 6 February 2014
It's a very nice case, fits well, easy to install and gives excellent protection and access. Made from semi ridged lightweight material, the external finish is plastic leather grain look, what a shame it's not real leather. Plastic, of any quality and type is not idea for repeated stresses, such as bending movements. This is inevitable with this type of design. The case offers 3 years warranty. I guess they hope we'll forget. The case has clever features: Hidden magnetic strips allow the case to remain firmly shut without fiddly clasps. Likewise the magnetic strips click together to provide the stand position with rigidity when folded back. We also see automatic On/ Off for the tablet when opening/ closing. It's all very slick!

Internal case finish is soft microfibre coating to protect that beautiful screen from dust and scratches. I did not find any manufacturing blemishes, poor finishes or bad alinement's The charging port is accessible and can be opened/closed, somewhat hampered by the sony flap closure, but it IS doable. Camera port lines up well

One issue, I'm not sure about is whether this case will allow the Sony cradle charger to access the 2 pin charging stubs on the side of the tablet.

This is a simple, yet sophisticated looking case that complements the Experia very well. I'm giving 4 stars, not 5, only because, I suspect that time and stresses will cause the PU to crack on the bend lines. It really should have been made from a premium material for longevity. We'll see.

Value for money? Yes, it's £15 and it does the job of protection with real style. You can carry this into the boardroom with confidence, or throw it into a rucksack with complete safety.
on 4 November 2013
I am very pleased with this cover. It compliments the slim lines of the Sony Xperia Tablet and feels robust. It has the features to be expected such as activating the sleep function of the tablet and gives good access to the charging port. Would definitely recommend this cover to other Sony owners.
on 12 November 2013
Generally a very high spec and reasonably priced product. Only fault I can find is the undersized charger cutout in the case, but I'm sure they'll fix this with time. I just used a craft knife to carefully extend it
on 6 October 2013
Arrived on time & fully met my expectations. Very slim & light. I like the shutting down of the tablet when the case closes & it opening up again when I open the case, much easier than switching it on & off.
on 16 December 2013
Very solid, clips on very nicely, pretty slim and the fold up iPad like stand bit works well

I it very heavy though, like really very heavy, I take it out of the case if I'm holding it while using. But fine for transporting and using on a table or on your lap

I got it to protect it when its in my bag more so from dropping it when using it in my hand so im kind of ok with that. But i really dont think they needed to put so many heavy magnets in it
on 26 November 2013
absolutely no complaints, works perfect, sturdy, slim and above all, it helps keep my tablet safe. Would recommend it to anyone who uses an xperia tablet z