4.0 out of 5 stars What an Ending!
'The Body' (Spanish: 'El Cuerpo') is a psychological thriller film that released in 2012. The film was met with critical appreciation.

The movie revolves around a corpse of a woman (Belén Rueda) that mysteriously disappears from the morgue without a trace.

I knew straight away once the movie started, that it was going to be good. The...
Published 11 months ago by Mitun

3.0 out of 5 stars El Cuerpo
The Body is very entertaining and enjoyable, but it doesn't stay with you afterwards the way 'El Orfanato' does. I never figured out the twist of course, but I never really do in films. This was a very well made and well directed movie, but it lacked something.
Published 2 months ago by RONAN R OSULLIVAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect..., 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Body [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I never review films, but we have just finished watching this and I can't remember when I last enjoyed a psychological thriller as much - almost perfect, with a punch the air ending. Just buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Body (Amazon Instant Video)
Another brilliant suspense film by Jose Coronado, with a brilliant twist!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB FILM, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Body [DVD] (DVD)
Got this film as it sounded good on the write ups. However I hadn't realised that it was in subtitles. That being the case we persevered and to be honest we think it is one of the best films we've seen in ages, so much so we have lent it out to several of our friends and they all agree. None of us guessed what the outcome would be. Wonderful storyline and very well thought out. Don't let the fact that it's subtitled put you off, the is excellentand well worthe a look. I guarantee that you won't be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars If it was English Language it Would Have Been a HUGE Global Hit!, 10 Mar 2014
Mrs. E. A. Molloy (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Body [DVD] (DVD)
Great script, superb cast and perfect direction make for one of the best, edge-of-ones-seat thrillers ever!

I love Spanish cinema – the amount of care and attention paid to every single part of the film-making process is just superb. I won't tell you anything about the plot, as others have covered that. If you're sick of sitting through Hollywood trash where you know the ending ten minutes in, this is for you. You will NOT see the twist coming, because there is no way of knowing.

EXCELLENT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Thriller, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Body [DVD] (DVD)
Right from the off this had the making of an interesting film, and I was not disappointed. Excellent production and direction, faultless acting, and the numerous twists and turns were captivating right up until the totally unexpected and brilliant climax coupled with the final twist right at the end. Wasn't sure what to expect with this film, but it ended up as being one of the best films I have seen in a long time - and I've seen a lot of films! Highly and hugely recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars twist and turns, 16 Sep 2013
J. Davies (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Body [DVD] (DVD)
Not predictable at all, this is a psychological thriller. It had me gripped all the way, I recommend this tii anyone who likes these genre of film. A true joy too watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply stunning, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Body (Amazon Instant Video)
It's been a long time since I watched such a tightly wound plot - it spirals towards an ending that left me gaping at the screen in disbelief. Every aspect of this film has been perfectly thought out, from the actors to the plot and the soundtrack. I don't remember when I last enjoyed a film so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Body [DVD] (DVD)
Great film, very exciting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow......!, 15 May 2014
Ian Wantling "Ian Wantling" (The North West.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Body [DVD] (DVD)
As good a thriller as you'll ever see...... Superbly atmospheric, well written, produced and acted. And an absolute killer twist......

Treat yourself to this gem of of movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Body (Amazon Instant Video)
I am a great fan of spanish thrillers this one is very good with a brilliant twist. Loved it.

The Body [DVD]
The Body [DVD] by Oriol Paulo (DVD - 2013)