Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 24 September 2013
Really wasnt expecting much of this cracking little spanish film but was very suprised, keeps you guessing right till the end, has a clever twist and some fine performances. The mystery of the missing body keeps you enthralled to the end
on 10 November 2014
A body goes missing from a morgue and the security guard is seriously injured in a car-accident running away. What happened? The police are soon on the case and bring in the husband for questioning, but the mystery only deepens.

The film is mostly set in the morgue, allowing for some seriously creepy moments, but there are also flashbacks, mainly of the husband and the deceased and their unusual marriage.

This is a clever, gripping, fast-moving Spanish thriller with English subtitles. Sometimes it is a little confusing to read and understand because of the rapid conversations and twisting plot, but it never spoils the enjoyment although its films like this that make me wish I could speak Spanish. Catch it if you can.
on 4 July 2014
I really enjoyed this , it's a cross between a whodunit & "Blood Simple" I guess. It's a sub-title job, but I often watch movies with sub-titles anyway as often the soundtracks are bad on DVDs , especially from the Beeb.
on 21 January 2015
In my top 5 best films ever made, and I am a very harsh critic.
on 20 July 2015
Yes it’s far fetched, mostly implausible so you will need to suspend your disbelief to enjoy this Fantastic thriller. I came across this film by chance and no regret watching it! It’s beautifully acted (perfectly cast and beautiful Belén Rueday stands out), eerie, gripping, suspenseful, well photographed, absorbing and that twist ending you won't see coming wow wow wow I can guaranty and will stay with you long after the final credit has rolled. What a shock, one of the best twists since ‘The sixth sense’. Don’t believe the negative reviews and order it now, awesome!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 December 2013
Very enjoyable "Who dunnit" with a real twist - a very clever film.

Simple story really, a woman gets killed - or does she - as the body disappears from the morgue.

Would recommend this film, it is something a bit different and compels you watch.

The final twist at the end was unexpected.

Enjoy!
on 2 November 2014
Good film with some nice twists, however if you really pay attention you should figure it all out before the end
on 20 September 2013
I never review films, but we have just finished watching this and I can't remember when I last enjoyed a psychological thriller as much - almost perfect, with a punch the air ending. Just buy it.
on 20 February 2016
Brilliant acting. Brilliant story. Superb cinematography.
This Spanish giallo is a total winner.
on 17 October 2014
A definite 'must see'. I initially rented this film, but I enjoyed it so much I will buy it.