Well, after reading the reviews I thought this was going to be superb.
It looks great in photos.
In person I was underwhelmed - It's ok.

I have the belkin black with clear back - and that is BETTER built than this one.

This looks ok, has a slightly softer feel back - on which greasy hands leave shiny marks easily showing up on the black matt surface.

The sides are of a metallic sheen - and cheap feeling, on mine the left side under the volume buttons (when viewed straight on) is lifted up and seems to be lifting off the silicon/plastic part it has been stuck on - I presume this is a removable bezel - but it doesn't add anything except a feeling of cheapness.

Does it protect the phone? Yes it does, the buttons and top and bottom are protected as is the back and the rim protrudes so placing the iPhone face down means the screen doesn't touch the table/surface and it fits snugly

My gripe is that it looks cheaper in person than in pictures, isn't well made as expected, and fingers leave marks on the back - along with scuff marks which easily show up.
And the mute vibrate switch is too deeply recessed so if you have thick fingers you'll be struggling to dig in and flick it.

It isn't a bad item at all and does protect the phone - but Over rated and over priced.

I'd look elsewhere for this money
on 20 October 2013
Ordered for iPhone 5S. Fits perfect, adequate protection, feels nice in hand, adds some welcome girth to phone to make it feel less delicate when handling but doesn't make it feel chunky at all, doesn't interfere with useage of buttons in anyway at all. Really cool product
on 17 October 2013
The product itself is actually very nice, but sadly the one I received had the sleep/wake button missing from the outer bumper. I realise now that I should probably have contacted Amazon to arrange a replacement, but I opted to contact the manufacturer instead. That was where the problems started - I contacted the email address given on the Spigen website for Amazon/eBay purchases only to be told to contact a different address. I did so and explained the problem a second time ... I was assured that a sleep/wake button insert would be sent out. What I received in the post was a screen protector and a set of three stickers for my iPhone's home button - not what was required. I contacted them again, they apologised for the error and a couple of days later I received another package in the post, containing ... wait for it ... three more home button stickers. I contacted them a third time and this time they asked me to send a picture of the case I'd received. I did this and also included a screen grab from a promo video on the Neo Hybrid page on the Spigen website that showed the bit that was missing. They've now asked me to send my case back so they can 'inspect it and decide if it's defective', which I have to say now I have no intention of doing. I have concluded that Spigen make great products, but they or whoever run their customer service on their behalf are incapable of understanding a simple request and unable to tell the difference between an iPhone's home button and the sleep/wake button. Accordingly, I'll be thinking twice before buying another Spigen product.
on 11 June 2014
Ordered from amazon.co.uk, sold by Spigen. The case fits perfectly my iPhone 5s. Came with a Product Serial Number which used on Spigen's website helped me verify the product's authenticity. What I have received was indeed a genuine Spigen case. The case looks in real life better than I expected (Reventon Yellow on Space Grey iPhone 5s), it's certainly a high quality product sold by Amazon at a fair price. Based on its excellent looks, nice build materials, perfect fit and correct price I highly recommend this case to any iPhone 5 owner who wants to add a little punch and personality to its device.

Don't be fooled by negative reviews out there. There's a lot of people who buy counterfeit products (mostly priced under £15) from obscure online shops. As a result they get poor quality cases, they get disappointed and quickly head (i don't know why) to original product's page on Amazon spreading out negative reviews. Don't listen to them! Give this case a try, you certainly won't be disappointed. Worst case scenario: if you don't like it, at least one of your friends will surely love it, you could always give it away as a gift. : )
There is a whole world of cases out there from cheap to ridiculously expensive.

Having recently invested in a pouch case I like to alternate between a few depending on my mood and when I fancy a change.

Being out and about with my job I some challenging conditions I felt, with the bad weather pulling in, that a case like this would be better than whipping my naked phone out in the rain.

I chose the white as I also fancy changing my black phone for a white one so thought this might scratch that itch for a bit.

The case comes well packaged with a little instruction leaflet and serial number.

Installation was a breeze, fitting the liner first then the glossy white bumper over that.

I use it looks fantastic in my opinion and adds hardly any weight or bulk to the phone. Something I was keen to avoid having seen a friends otterbox.

My only minor criticism, and nothing I would drop a star for, is that the bumper and back can be a bit slippery.

All the buttons and ports are easily accessible, though it might be worth checking your charging connector as the standard lightning cable fits fine. There is a bit of room for larger connectors but using say the adaptor for the old apple cables you will most likely find they wouldn't fit.

I used a screen protector from Anker in combination with the case and they are fantastic, though I will review them separately.

Overall I lovely case in a range of colours to suit.
on 1 October 2013
I am very fussy when it comes to items like this. I hate to make do with something I'm not 100% happy with and I am very wary of ordering something online without being able to see it first. In this case (pardon the pun) I was not disappointed.

Ironically, I ordered this case the day before I dropped my shiny new iPhone 5S, and it arrived the day after, which brings me to my first point. Excellent, fast delivery. Ordered and dispatched on 30 September and received on 1 October with standard delivery option...!

The item itself is high quality and stylish yet discreet. I like the etched detailing on the shock case and the bumper and the matt finish which gives a solid grip in the hand. The ports all seem big enough and the button covers are solid and provide a positive feel when pressed.

The only complaint I have is that the case makes the handset feel ever so slightly bulky, but not uncomfortably so. I originally wanted a featherweight case, but was disappointed with the last Incipio case I had, and that was the best one I found which lead me to look for something I thought might last. I think I've found it.

Also a little disappointed not to get a screen protector included.

However, I would definitely recommend this case, and I'm going to see if there is one in a more similar colour to the 5S. I really wanted an Element Sector 5 or similar but at those prices I would be more worried about it than the phone which defeats the purpose of a case.

Well worth the price.
on 14 November 2013
What can I say, one of the best iPhone 5/5s cases out there. Looks stunning and very stylish. Fits the iPhone 5S great and feels very comfortable. Worth every penny. I'd definitely recommend Spigen to everyone.
on 18 November 2013
First of all, I have used at least 6 or 7 cases with different iPhones since the beginning.

This case has a very nice overall feeling. It is surprisingly slim and the back of it is made of matte soft touch plastic, which does get a lot less dirty than expected and it feels great in your palm.

Sides are made of shiny plastic, and it looks good. However, sometimes it causes the phone to slide in your palm. (Tricky to use with fabric hand gloves, however it will give perfect grip with leather ones). Besides these, if you think about buying the white one, colour is really bright and raw. I was a little bit surprised about it. I feel like it wasn't the best choice. (I would go with 4,5 stars if it was possible for these reasons)

Silicon part protecting the edge and sides of the screen have the same feeling with the back of the case.

Conclusion:
Very high quality product, very well engineered and designed. Has nice touches all around it. Lightweight, slim, durable and very protective.

I might define two very important advantages of this case over their competitors:
-First of all, it covers the edges of the screen, most vulnerable part of your iPhone. Not every case gives this protection with this thickness.
-Second, it does not get stuck in your pocket unlike some other silicon and plastic cases.
on 14 August 2013
My objective was to find a robust case that would not swamp an iphone 5 but would yet also provide some degree of protection against drops or scuff marks. Having consulted recommendations from the likes of T3, Engaget, Gadgetmac, iLounge I decided against choosing options such as the Otterbox Commuter or Type 3 and instead chose this particular product. The Spigen SGP iphone neo hybrid case is a premium product that unlike many cases actually enhances the design of the iphone 5. I find that it makes it easier to grip the iphone. The satin silver bumper though made of plastic adequately mimics metal and allows access to all the available ports. I have used this case on a white iphone with the satin silver complimenting the white fascade of the iphone. Some reviewers have questioned the use of the supplied jellybean buttons. However, when used with a screen protector, which is NOT supplied with the case, the jellybean button have proved to be quite useful in raising the profile of the home button above the layer of the screen protector.
on 30 April 2014
I tried Spigen few years ago and I will never go to another brand. Quality and feel is excellent and well worth the money. Spigen product will not wear as other brands. I got the Gold 5s and did a lot of research to the wide range of Spigen products. This is the best in terms of keeping the device slim, complimenting the Gold, what with his case can be only the Silent switch and home gold button. It adds little weight and the colour of the frame is really done well. Both back and side logos of Spigen are engraved, thus adding to the whole quality build. The buttons for sound (silver) and ON/OFF are perfectly aligned and give a better feel than the phone naked does.Sound and speakers are working 100% problems free and discard the chap that says otherwise on the one star review because he must have gotten something else. This series comes without button (adhesive home button sticker) and it would make no sense to have a bubble there. The one I got was sold from Amazon and I confirm its original to the bone!

You will not regret this case or any other from the Neo Hybrid Dual Protection Series.