5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't have tackled p90x3 without it
Published 12 months ago by sparkesy

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed.
Was looking forward to getting this item, after reading the reviews. But when it came was missing basically everything, all that arrived was the belt, very disappointed.
Published 3 months ago by John marnell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't have tackled p90x3 without it, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Chin-up Max - Pull up Assist Band for P90X, P90X3 & INSANITY: ASYLUM (Sports)
Great item , I had never even attempted a pull up until I started p90x3. I am pretty fit I have done t25,turbo fire , tap out and many more. I am no modifier, so consider myself pretty fit . But my pull attempts were shocking . I was devastated to learn I couldn't muster up 1 pull up ! However nearly 3 weeks in to p90x3 and with the help of the pull up assist . I can now manage one unassisted pull up. It's a fab item to help you progress. Adjust the tension each time to make you work harder each time. If you are struggling with pull ups it's a no brainer. Just to let you know I am female and 37 .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for getting started with pull ups, 14 Jan. 2015
At last, I can work towards full pull ups again. Having worked using heavy resistance bands only, nothing recreates the muscles needed for pull ups. This works really well, simple to put together fully adjustable for complete beginners to those who just need a little bit of assistance. Much better than using a chair to assist you.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i hoped, 17 Feb. 2014
I was weak on pull-ups. This helps particularly at the bottom of the pull-up and is adjustable enough to ensure you still get a proper workout with good form. As I have improved I have reduced the tension progressively so the pull-ups are tough but achievable.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product. not sire why it is so expensive though, 13 July 2014
This works well. Definitely worth the investment as it has really helped me get better at chin ups. I used to use a chair as recommended in P90X however this helps you use a better technique. Easy to install. Not sure why it is so expensive but still worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 7 April 2015
Does what you expect it to do. A little fiddly to get used to I guess, but definitely better than a chair - or those chin up assist contraptions in the gym. Only used a few times and I'm sure I'll get better used to it. Definitely will allow you to do more chin-ups.

Although not clear in the product description, it does provide a good amount of variable resistance. If you need A LOT of assistance (I am talking 50kg+) it may not be ideal - but I could be wrong!

I'd recommend to ensure you have a good bar too with good height to get maximum benefit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but overpriced for what it is, 13 Nov. 2014
Good but overpriced for what it is. Very useful kit for doing pull-ups if you are struggling to do a full set or multiple sets

4.0 out of 5 stars Great aid, 31 May 2014
This really works, gets you doing pull ups without strain. It's adjustable bands allows you to progress to to unaided pull ups.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 May 2014
Very good product, works like promised. It gives you chance to do more pull ups. Good quality, as all Beachbody stuff has.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chin ups made easy, 28 April 2014
DONALD "edifly" (Falkirk, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I can do Chin ups now:)

Dosen't take away the effort required but gives you that extra push to get you started.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for women, 2 April 2014
Brilliant product as I couldn't even manage more than one chin-up or pull-up without it. Makes it fun too. It's very easy to attach and adjust according to your ability and strength.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›