5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Beautifully designed, Top Quality. Great Car Mount!
Wow! Amazing little device. Top quality materials and very clever design - it holds my iPhone perfectly in place. I bought mine from the Apple Store, but was so impressed I ordered a second one for my wife’s car.

Here’s why….

What is it?
--------------

Measuring just 2.5 inches long by an inch deep and weighing...
Published 14 months ago by John Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good qaulity but unsure what sets it aside price wise
This is a good quality product, not doubt. But after deciding 'not to buy cheap' and get this holder, which has recieved overall good reviews, I'm left wondering if it's worth the cost. It grasps my phone well... a bit too well really, it's a bit too hard to pull open to place your phone inside and you need to make sure you're holding the unit onto your airvent otherwise...
Published 14 months ago by Matt H

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Beautifully designed, Top Quality. Great Car Mount!, 15 Feb. 2014
John Ryan "One man and his Kat" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Here’s why….

What is it?
--------------

Measuring just 2.5 inches long by an inch deep and weighing almost nothing, it’s a tiny little device, cleverly designed to hold your iPhone or Android phone firmly to the vent in your car. An absolute must have if you use a Tom Tom or similar navigation app. Difficult to explain, but you can slot your phone in with one hand, just push and slot it in place. Despite going over several bumps and winter pot-holes it’s been held firmly.

There’s lots of You Tube video reviews - just search for “Kenu Airframe review you tube”.

What’s good about it?
----------------------------

* Holds a massive range of phones firmly in place (see below)
* Works on almost any car (see a list below)
* Can be used to fix your phone one handed
* Top quality materials - very well built
* Very small, compact and well engineered

What’s not so good?
----------------------

* It is expensive. (But I've bought and binned 3 cheaper car mounts so far)

Will it work in my car?
---------------------------

I wanted to be sure so checked through the Amazon reviews, and the following were highly rated. After a while I decided it would fit just about every car on the planet, so gave up checking. Needless to say it works beautifully for me and the wife!

Astravan
VW Golf
VW Golf (2013)
VW Golf Mk5
VW Volkswagen Polo

Will it work with my phone?
----------------------------------

The following phones were quoted by other reviewers as having been held in place. The only negative comment was from one reviewer who thought it wouldn't be big enough to fit a Galaxy Note, but was fine for their Galaxy S2.

The Kenu website says it will fit any phone up to 4.8 inches in size.

Blackberry Z10
Galaxy S2
HTC One (in it's clear case)
HTC Sensation
iPhone 4
iPhone 4s
iPhone 5
iPhone 5s
Lumia 920
Nexus 4
Nexus 5 (with a slim spigen case)
Nokia Lumia
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Z1 (inc. case)

In conclusion
---------------

Beautifully designed, well engineered, it’s expensive compared to the cheaper options, but it works brilliantly.

Hope you found this review useful, do click below if it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually stumbled on this little beauty at Target and I can NOT say enough good about it, 8 April 2015
We're on the road, all over the world, 75% of the time. We have Nokia phones for the free, world offline maps and we have been looking for decent holders that either don't take up tons of room, don't 'suction' to the windshield, etc.
I actually stumbled on this little beauty at Target and I can NOT say enough good about it! It's small, sturdy, easy to use and it's just amazing!
HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend - and am going to pick one up for husband, too, they're at least 30% cheaper on Amazon than at Target.
Seriously great product - I rarely find something that works as it says it will and this exceeded any expectations I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very simple elegant design, does what it says on the tin., 15 April 2015
I could just about manage to squeeze my iPhone 6 Plus into the previous dashboard adaptor I purchased from this company (when I had a 5) but with my new case on my 6 it was just too small. This is basically the same mechanism, a very simple elegant design that holds the phone securely and (importantly) holds itself securely to the dashboard vent allowing me to put the phone in one handed when I get into the car with no fuss. Great simple design, very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone holder, looks smart!, 10 April 2015
James B (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
Honestly can't complain, it's exactly as described - fits great and secure on my car, I got the plus as I have an iPhone 6+ and it fits great - this product is recommended by Apple in their store as well but cheaper here! Looks smart and neat and you can put the phone in with 1 hand. Air vents on my polo are angled up but it's still great ! You have to turn the vent off when phone is on though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product. Brilliant, 11 April 2015
Just occasionally you come across a product that is truly brilliant. This mount is small, beautiful (for what it is) solidly build and elegant. Clips strongly into the air vent and holds your phone securely. Does exactly what is says on the tin beautifully

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 April 2015
Excellent .. Tied a few different holders over the years and all have been either to weak or to large .. This is small and holds an iPhone 6 plus without any issues

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 12 April 2015
Thinker - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is excellent, well made, tiny really and simple design but it does the job well, adjustable to the phone and easy to clip to your car vent on the dash, very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 April 2015
What a brilliant item this is small compact & Its so simple but works so well. Simply brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and holds iPhone 5 firmly in place (BMW X1) Easy to insert and remove, 7 April 2015
Very neat and holds iPhone 5 firmly in place (BMW X1) Easy to insert and remove. Best available option in my opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful piece of kit, 19 April 2015
Very useful piece of kit