4.0 out of 5 stars Earphones
Not 100% sure if they are apple made! but for my son to listen to his music they were ideal.. The mouth piece didn't work.. But you get what you pay for..
Published 4 months ago by sharron murray

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all.
Aside from the (reasonably) good sound quality for the 'genuine apple product', this product is absolutely rubbish.

The right earphone was broken before I even had a chance to use it, with the ear piece falling apart. The casing around the cable jack that you put into the computer/phone etc. is also starting to break!!

Thoroughly disappointed with...
Published 6 months ago by Sam Musgrove

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all., 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Apple Earphones for iPhone 3GS/4/4S (Accessory)

Thoroughly disappointed with this product. They are clearly not an apple product (if the price doesn't already give that away). I would not recommend this product to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT 100% GENUINE APPLE PRODUCT! NO MATTER WHAT IT SAYS, THEY JUST AREN'T!!, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Apple Earphones for iPhone 3GS/4/4S (Accessory)
These are very poor quality headphones. As soon as I tried them out for the first time, I knew they were fake because the sound was such a poor quality (they were quiet and tinny compared to what I thought were 'bad headphones' which needed replacing!)
I sent them straight back.

You have to pay for postage return as well so this is definitely a waste of time and money. Also, the volume button is cheap and doesn't work.

It seems, the only way that you can buy genuine apple headphones is when they come in the packaging with a brand new apple deivce!

Shocking. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM.

2.0 out of 5 stars No, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: Apple Earphones for iPhone 3GS/4/4S (Accessory)
Not Genuine apple at all, no were near to even fake apple. No markings as in "made in china" and "apple"
the wires are different lengths. the only good thing is they do work

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Apple Earphones for iPhone 3GS/4/4S (Accessory)
If I could leave no stars I would. Cheap and nasty. Poor sound quality. Avoid at all costs! By from an apple shop.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed sound quality, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Apple Earphones for iPhone 3GS/4/4S (Accessory)
Please read this before you make a decision to spend 4.95 on this earphones.

There are so many Fake and suck Apple earphones out there. I actually made a decision on this because of many good reviews and price. Also my original apple earphones is breaking down. All together it pretty convinced me to get a new one. Delivery was quick. As soon as I got the earphones, I straight away plug into my ipod touch. Turn out sound quality is pretty disappointed. There is no ''Bass'' at all. Of course I am not comparing to monster earphones but this just like cheap Chinese quality earphones. First I thought I couldn't hear it properly so I compare with original apple earphones. Nope ! It just sound bad. Also volume control does not work with Ipod touch but it does work on ipad. I would say cheap blackberry earphones is much better.

Anyhow I hope my review would help to make right a decision.

Happy shopping :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Apple quality, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Apple Earphones for iPhone 3GS/4/4S (Accessory)
The volume part of the headphones fell apart. Therefore do not believe they are "genuine apple" as stated in the ad

1.0 out of 5 stars The sound quality would make the baby Jesus cry, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Apple Earphones for iPhone 3GS/4/4S (Accessory)
Anyone who thinks this is even passable sound quality needs to book an appointment with an audiologist ASAP, these are obviously fake or broken.

0/10, If I cannot get a refund for this purchase I will be destroying them as soon as possible.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine apple!!!!, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Apple Earphones for iPhone 3GS/4/4S (Accessory)
Not happy with this purchase :( delivery was fast but it was clear they were not Apple ..... I put up with this until I started to get shocks (from static?? ) when I used them..... Waste of money

4.0 out of 5 stars Earphones, 17 Mar 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Genuine apple earphones review, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Apple Earphones for iPhone 3GS/4/4S (Accessory)
I doubt that these are genuine, the right earpiece came loose the other day using them but i was able to reattach it but the left one came off completely and now the speaker doesn't work too. I doubt very much that these are genuine but an ok price for ok earphones.

Apple Earphones for iPhone 3GS/4/4S