5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent covers
My 'digging' dog goes through dog beds like they are going out of fashion and I often come home to ''white snowy stuffing all over the conservatory' With these covers - can just push it all back in and have a clean, complete dog bed again.
Published 9 months ago by Lesley Tovey

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality.
After one wash colour faded and zip torn,was very cheap so got what I paid for or did I.
Would expect to last longer.
Published 14 months ago by MRS JILL FRAMP

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality., 30 Sep 2013
Would expect to last longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars pet chushion case, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: PET DOG BED CUSHION COVER LARGE SIZE AVAILABLE COLOURS BLUE, GREEN, RED & ORANGE ZIPPED COVER (BROWN BONES) (Misc.)
At first thought it was a chushion, not a cushion case or wouldn't of payed £8 for it, my dog has lay on it after being outside for a walk in the rain and the colours came off it and has faded and stained her fur a darker colour, makes her bed look shabby and dirty would not recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent covers, 8 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed customer, 11 Sep 2014
Happy with the quality, it's the same as you would get from any market stall. You get what you pay for. But they will last my three dogs untll I renew again which I do often. I bought 3 dog beds plus 3 extra covers. Would I buy from this supplier again NO. My problem was with the delivery. Took me nearly two weeks after expected delivery date, numerous phone calls to supplier on mobile number , so extra cost to me. Then phoned amazonand I got them next day!

3.0 out of 5 stars dog cushion covers, 5 Mar 2014
the only problem that we found with these items were that the colour washed out in the first wash and the zip broke on one of them in the first week

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 22 Jan 2014
The quality of the bed cover is poor. Very thin material what will easy ripe especially afterafew washes ( me dog beds get washed weekly!). Very disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful product, 28 Aug 2014
1 star is too much for this product, it's dreadful. Quality is horrendous. The material ripped straight away and the zip fell apart. Don't touch this product with a barge pole. Spend a little more and get something which will last.

1.0 out of 5 stars Price reflects quality, 11 Dec 2013
Bought 2 of these. One lasted 2 weeks before the zip failed. The second one is very faded after just a few washes and the fabric is extremely thin. I suppose you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars so this is a really nice surprise as it is exactly what I hoped for, 30 July 2014
both sides cotton. Front side patterned with rear a plain blue which matches blue used in pattern. Usual dog covers have been cotton front and black webbing type material on the rear, so this is a really nice surprise as it is exactly what I hoped for. For some reason my dog hates the black webbing material and rips it to pieces within a short time of encountering it so I get though a lot of covers. So pleased was I to find both sides were cotton, that I have immediately ordered a second cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Very pleased with this cover good strong material!!