5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jumper
I would highly recommend. It is not too thick, but still retains a quality feel about it. Nice fit, colour is more dark blue than indigo, true to the picture. If I had paid the full £55 for it I would still have been happy. buy buy buy.
Published 10 months ago by Ede

2.0 out of 5 stars Hoping that size S would fit him better I ordered it
I previously ordered size M for my husband but that one was huge. Hoping that size S would fit him better I ordered it. We were really upset as size S is still big, too big to be size S. The style is very nice though...
Published 3 months ago by Rassmeshulka

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jumper, 19 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and just as described, 6 Feb 2014
Unbelievably good value and excellent quality - just as described - arrived very quickly and in adequate but not fussy or wasteful packaging

2.0 out of 5 stars Hoping that size S would fit him better I ordered it, 6 Sep 2014