on 14 October 2014
A great little torch. It does not have a winding handle like most but a pump trigger so really easy to charge with one hand. Very bright and long lasting. small enough to fit in a pocket or purse and big enough to locate in a hurry.

Now the down side.

After prolonged use the light fades and pumping the trigger make the light bright but only when pumping the trigger. I have sat watching TV and pumping the trigger for an hour but this makes no difference. When the initial charge that the manufacturer puts in it run out then the torch is useless, believe me when I say I could not recharge the bloody thing. Don't waste your money.
did you know that in Arizona USA the hunting of camels is prohibited.
on 20 February 2014
1) Bought 2 pcs from Ultra Top @ £1.70 each & it took around 20 days to arrive necause they were shipped from HK which was not mentioned when order was placed.
2) It's really a bargain because with only about 10 seconds wind up (hand press) the power is still kept for a long period & the 3 LED are bright enough. More important it does not need any battery & save you a small fortune (as time goes by sometimes the cost of batteries is more than the torch)!
3) Highly recommended
44 comments|9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 April 2015
The dynamo function on these is useless. I bought a couple so I could play with the internals, and found that they run off 3 non-rechargeable coin cell batteries. Without these, the LEDs flash briefly (and weakly) when you pump the handle, but there's no way of storing a charge.
on 27 March 2014
For a long time have been looking for some small torch which does not depend on batteries. This the best thing I have bought recently. It came on time and already charged and working. The back button drops the lever at the bottom to pump it up when needed. Igot one for the car and one for the bedside in case of a power cut and for 2 for my sister for the same reason. I can thoroughly recommend this.
on 20 June 2014
These torches are brilliant and so easy to crank up (which you hardly ever have to do in comparrison to others). Much better than the ones you have to wind up (I've had those and the wind up part eventually breaks). I would always buy these and have purchased more for friends.
on 15 August 2014
These are useful little things to have around the house, car, shed or in your bag.
They don't need a battery, so can sit around until you need them.
I've had loads of them over the years - the mechanism does wear out eventually or they get broken - my old supplier doesn't have them any more, so I buy several at once.
18 month old grandson loves to play with them - turning them off and on and wavy the light at the ceiling etc. - so bargain toy too.
on 17 June 2014
I ordered two of these and though they were late arriving all contact with the seller was dealt with very promptly and matters dealt with satisfactorily. The delay was in no way the fault of the seller but it was the mail service which was slow. The torch works well and, as i have to use an elevator very frequently, I will keep one permanently in my handbag in case elevator lighting fails. Can recommend
on 1 May 2014
I purchased two. Nothing to lose I thought because of the price. Package says "No Bulbs. No Batteries". The light from the 3 LED's is really bright and I was puzzled by the fact that it was available as soon as the switch was set to the on position. How I thought, with no batteries?. I left the light on to see how long it would last and after ten minutes it began to flicker which got progressively worse. No amount of cranking the lever made any difference and the light continued flickering. A puzzle to exercise my mind at quite a low cost.
on 2 February 2014
I've similar products of this type and with the ever increasing risk of powercuts (in the UK) this makes a great little safety addition that does not rely on power or batteries.
on 6 January 2016
Just over a year later and this cheap torch is still going strong. I paid not very much over a pound for it and it's still helping me locate my keys in my bag, or my ignition for my bike. It's true it's not the brightest but then it's not really meant for seeing what's going on five miles away. It feels like a perfect fit in my (slightly larger than average) hands but is small enough to be tucked away in a purse.

Award winning? No. Cheap + works + added bonus of range of colours? Win win (win).