5.0 out of 5 stars Woly Leather Creams Polish
Published on 19 Aug 2011 by J T Reeves

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality of the product
The product worked and covered my handbag adequately & smoothly but I was disappointed when the bag got splashed with water & the colour washed off! May be I needed more of a restoring cream.
Published on 13 Aug 2012 by Yvette

5.0 out of 5 stars Woly Leather Creams Polish, 19 Aug 2011
This product is advertised for use on leather shoes and handbags but I purchased it because I was having difficulty purchasing a product to polish my green leather couches. My furniture has some cat scratches and I had tried several products to attempt to camouflage them. Woly leather cream polish is absolutely ideal for the purpose. I deliberately purchased a colour that was slightly darker than the shade of the couches because the cat scratches had revealed the underside of the leather which was very light. The pine colour worked really well and then I buffed it up with Woly Suede and Nubuck Avocado renovator. These polishes may not be manufacturer for the purpose I used them for but if you have similar problems with leather suites I highly recommend the use of them. It is only necessary to use a very small amount of the polish and my couches look 100% better than before. There is a wide range of colours to choose from as can be seen on the following link:

5.0 out of 5 stars New lease of life for an old bag, 16 May 2012
My 3 year old good quality leather handbag was looking a bit worse for wear, having been used every day, come rain or sunshine. This polish does not smell, is not sticky and my handbad has a new lease of life. I was amazed at the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great results for such a reasonable product, 13 Mar 2012
L. Baldachin "lalamuh" (Maidenhead, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this product (mid brown cream) to revive an old pair of ankle boots which were in desperate need of colour revival and scuff repair. The colour is more dark brown than mid brown but I used the cream sparingly to make sure the colour of the boots didn't change too much. The product worked great and my boots now look respectable once more (and are still more comfortable than new ones!). The scuff issue has been taken care of with an additional product over the shoe cream.

Great product - totally recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Shoes, 21 Oct 2011
Pam the critic (Southwest England UK) - See all my reviews
The service was very quick and efficient. The product was exactly what I needed as I had scuffed a pair of red shoes. It worked a treat and covered the damaged area and blended in with the shoe colour. I would buy this product again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, 3 May 2011
Good polish at a good price though be aware this is red and not oxblood - dont get it confused or it will make your oxblood docs red

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoe polish, 22 April 2012
Fabulous product. Not necessarily the same shade of red as my shoes, but it worked brilliantly, giving them a new lease of life. Easy to apply (I used a clean make up sponge) and it brushed up a treat. Delighted with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought my scuffed shoes back to life, 10 July 2013
Having favourite red shoes, and more than one pair, this cream is a must. It restores the shine to the shoes and they look almost new!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Bullboxer pink wedges!, 25 Jun 2013
Samantha J. Kay "Sam" (UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely gorgeous shade of pink; colour covers very well and it dries quickly and buffs to a lovely shine. Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, 28 April 2012
Miss W. Bostock (Redditch UK) - See all my reviews
I brought this to see if I could breathe some new life in to my black and purple New Rock boots. I was having trouble as it is near impossible to find a shoe polish that is just the right colour. I found the Viola shade a perfect match for my shoes and after a couple of polishes they soon looked as spectacular as they did the day I got them. Also it is a pleasant smelling product and was not offensive towards my asthma which to me is a big plus. I would buy this again and recommend this to other people who own New Rock Reactor Boots as there are so many colours to choose from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Woly metallic darkish grey shoe cream, 12 April 2014
Pushkin (Pinner, Middx, UK) - See all my reviews
I was very happy to find this Canon De Fusil Metallic Woly Shoe Cream as I have just purchased a pair of dark grey/pewter-ish metallic shoes and it is nice to be able to cover up any scratches or scrapes I get and give the shoes a clean at the same time. I think the Woly shoe dreams are very good, I like the consistency and they do a fantastic array of colours and seem to bring out new ones to keep up with colours that are fashionable. If they have the colour I need I don't hesitate I just buy it as I know it will be good.