5.0 out of 5 stars Nails cut and looking good
Great kit, parts look and feel quality. Had no problems with any of the tools, though not 100% sure what they all do - nothing has broken and clippers sharp and working well!
Published 18 months ago by M. Fletcher

Published 2 months ago by George H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nails cut and looking good, 16 Sept. 2013
M. Fletcher (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KingOfHearts - 12-Pieces Nail care Personal Manicure & Pedicure Set, Travel & Grooming Kit Tools (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy I'm sure these could go for more, 23 Oct. 2014
S. F. Joseph "Mad book-Hatta" (LOndon England) - See all my reviews
These little kits are great i got one as an extra and ended up getting five more for xmas gifts. very very well made and thought out good quality metal and design. My hobbit feet from the Shire have never looked so good

5.0 out of 5 stars This kit is just wow., 8 May 2014
This kit is incredibly versatile and I'm so glad that I bought it. It comes in a smart little case for easy storage or transport and all of the items are very good quality and the clippers are super sharp, so tough nails beware. Great value and much better than some of the higher priced items that are lesser quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars it has all the bits and pieces needed but after reading so many reviews I was confused as some people said it was great quality, 13 Jan. 2015
I bought this for myself to take with me when I go offshore to work , it has all the bits and pieces needed but after reading so many reviews I was confused as some people said it was great quality and others said it was not. As it was relatively cheap I thought I'd go for it anyway , it does the job although for a male and for poking at my toe nails etc it really isn't up to too much for that . The clippers and scissors are not made of very strong metal but then again it's the age old "you get what you pay for" ..... So if your expecting salon like quality then you'll be disappointed but for a few quid that it is then the quality you get for the price is ok .

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 28 April 2014
John Callaghan "explorer" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
comprehensive kit, not sure what half the tools are for, opening it was a bit like sitting down to a lobster dinner all the bright shining implements spread before me, and not sure what half of them are for :-) The ones I use are all very sturdy and well made, simple and functional, as I like it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality, 18 Feb. 2015
Wouldnt waste your money, literally took the first set of clippers out an they fell apart in my hand. Spend a little more on a better quality set.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more holes in my socks!!, 14 Jun. 2014
A fantastic bit of kit, clippers are really good, still trying to figure out what all the rest is for though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit for every bloke on the road., 11 Jun. 2014
C Mc (Newcastle, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Essential kit for someone who travels a lot, or even just to have at home.
The kit has so many tools, I'm not even sure what some of them do. All durable and sharp. Would recommend and a steal at this price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicest manicure set case ever, 3 May 2014
Received this the very next day as promised and it is lovely and holds a lot of items. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that it is a bit heavy to have in your handbag

4.0 out of 5 stars there's some great gadgets included in the manicure set, 10 Mar. 2015
Sooz "Sooz" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Bought this for my husband. For the price, there's some great gadgets included in the manicure set...We've yet to work out what they all do.

I've knocked a star off the review, because the tweezers aren't great at grasping eyebrow hair etc. If you have fine hair - these will probably be quite difficult to use. If you have thick coarse hair - the tweezers may pick up the hair much more easily. I couldn't grasp my eyebrow hair with them, as I have fair / very fine hair, but my husband was able to, as he has thicker hair.

I guess it depends on whether you're wanting to use them for occasional use or not. I would say either replace the tweezers with a better quality pair, or, keep looking for a better quality complete set.

I'm going to keep on looking for an alternative set for my husband. This set unfortunately, will have to just be a travel set or to keep in his car or his desk at work.