Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.77

on 27 August 2013
I loved every page of this book. The pace is perfect with never a dull moment. You get a real feeling for the lead character and I found the ways in which the story intersects with the Living With the Dead series especially clever.

Quite simply, if you like zombies, post apocalyptic horror or want to try something unique then this is the book for you!
on 14 January 2014
Greatly Enjoyed this book, with a similar air and style of narrative as the enemy books. And realism of the likes of the film 28 days later and world war z. Would recommend a read and aim to purchase the rest to further quench my appetite for zombie apocalyptic literature by this author. Thank you for your generosity of this free read.
on 30 June 2013
Having read all of Joshua's books I have to say, in my mind, this one is by far the best. It was my constant companion for a couple of days. The story-line is intriguing with many twists and turns. One lives in each moment. Exciting developements with the Zombies. Another big success for Joshua, without a doubt..
on 9 June 2013
Read this book in one day , I love the blog form of living with the dead but this book is awesome kinda has a fuller picture of the world they are in , can't wait for the next one
on 16 September 2013
Amazing story, loved it, highly recommended, recent convert to this author, and he is so underrated, spread the word, this mans literature deserves a much wider audience!
on 16 January 2014
One of the better zombie books out there. The cost on our own morality is rarely brought into consideration. This book does just that now I have to read the sequel
on 22 March 2016
I'm new to this author but I'll be buying more after this. Very exciting story with a really good hero and lots of moral dilemmas mixed into the action.
on 16 June 2014
Really good twist to a zombie tale, it also includes a mans search for redemption, I got this free but would have happily paid for it
on 9 April 2014
Great read. A good variation of the origin of the zombie apocalypse and the characters were well realised. Well worth the money.
on 9 April 2014
One of the better zombie books i've read this year. Good action with an interesting hero. Definately worth a look!