on 17 June 2011
1/2 Ct Natural Diamond Stud Earrings 14k White Gold When the earrings finally arrived, I was extremely disappointed with them as my expectation was high, in view of the original price and value of £1738.00. Although I'm certainly not qualified to give a professional valuation, I recognise and appreciate craftsmanship and quality. These earrings do not reflect a price of £1738.00. Even the gold content is minimal and I would therefore urge anyone considering this purchase to lower their expectation and feel the discounted cost possibly reflects a more realistic valuation, albeit slightly inflated.
on 26 August 2011
They are what I expected from the picture and look lovely when I wear them. There is no certificate though, and I cannot say whether the stone color and clarity is what was declared.
on 28 November 2013
Wife very pleased with the earrings, excellent quality and value against cost, bargain*. Well within expectations and would happily recommend.
on 25 February 2015
No certificate plastic cheap looking box
on 19 December 2015
Look out when you order from this seller. I bought a pair of diamond studs and not only was the clairity much lower that the information given, the studs were also much smaller. I would have preferred not even to give this purchase one star, that is how disappointed I am.
on 12 January 2014
Well packaged, prompt delivery. Good quality diamond in white gold. Goes well with any outfit, good to wear on a daily basis or for an event.
on 6 December 2013
Good value purchase bought as gift. Just the right size diamonds on stud earrings. Value as reduced in price at time of purchase
on 6 March 2014
Very pleased, have not worn stud earrings before, but fell in love with them, so glad that I bought them, well worth the money.
on 3 February 2015