on 26 August 2011
They are what I expected from the picture and look lovely when I wear them. There is no certificate though, and I cannot say whether the stone color and clarity is what was declared.
on 17 June 2011
1/2 Ct Natural Diamond Stud Earrings 14k White Gold When the earrings finally arrived, I was extremely disappointed with them as my expectation was high, in view of the original price and value of £1738.00. Although I'm certainly not qualified to give a professional valuation, I recognise and appreciate craftsmanship and quality. These earrings do not reflect a price of £1738.00. Even the gold content is minimal and I would therefore urge anyone considering this purchase to lower their expectation and feel the discounted cost possibly reflects a more realistic valuation, albeit slightly inflated.
on 28 November 2013
Wife very pleased with the earrings, excellent quality and value against cost, bargain*. Well within expectations and would happily recommend.
on 25 February 2015
No certificate plastic cheap looking box
on 6 December 2013
Good value purchase bought as gift. Just the right size diamonds on stud earrings. Value as reduced in price at time of purchase
on 19 December 2015
Look out when you order from this seller. I bought a pair of diamond studs and not only was the clairity much lower that the information given, the studs were also much smaller. I would have preferred not even to give this purchase one star, that is how disappointed I am.
on 12 January 2014
Well packaged, prompt delivery. Good quality diamond in white gold. Goes well with any outfit, good to wear on a daily basis or for an event.
on 6 March 2014
Very pleased, have not worn stud earrings before, but fell in love with them, so glad that I bought them, well worth the money.
on 3 February 2015