on 21 August 2014
Almost caused a fire whilst my daughter was using the tablet & then shot out of socket, we now have a scorched/burnt sofa as a result Please beware, we were lucky that this was not during the night when it is usually charged and that no one was hurt & wouldn't want this to happen to anyone else!!!!
on 24 July 2014
This was not an official samsung charger, and did not have an uk safety markings. It also did not fit my tablet. Refund was issued swiftly though.
on 12 September 2014
Works really well to start with, but I've had it less than 3 months & it's broken. I always tend to wait 3-6 months before writing reviews for this very reason!

The quality is not great & I really wouldn't recommend buying it, the wires have come loose despite the fact I've been so careful with it. It started charging intermittently, with the charger in a certain position but now it just won't charge at all.

Cannot return as it's become defective after 30 days, so I would have to return to manufacturer.....in China. So that's going to cost more than the charger is worth to return it there.
on 28 May 2014
I purchased this additional charger for my Tab, as the original one's wiring had gone(apparently a known fault by Samsung)
Went to take it out of plug socket, and the main singular pin remained in the plug socket!!!!!!!
Therefore , I am having to replace said charger again.
SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME, "IF YOU BUY CHEAP, YOU BUY TWICE"
Very true in this situation.
I wouldn't recommend, cheap flimsy plastic, that did the job, until it broke.
on 26 July 2014
DO NOT BUY!

First of all...they aren't as depicted in the photograph as they come in 2 parts, a twin USB plug and a usb lead.

The worst part.....

THEY DO NOT CHARGE A GALAXY NOTE 10.1 TABLET!!!!
on 20 October 2014
As per previous comments, there is no "Official" or "genuine" Samsung tag on this device, rendering the description somewhat misleading as I do suspect it's not a genuine \ official Samsung product.

But in the interests of fairness, you could probably have worked that out from the price!

That all said, I wanted to prove \ disprove my genuine Samsung adapter was faulty, which this unit did nicely as this charges my Tab without issue whereas my genuine charger was demonstrating some of the issues highlighted below (trickle charging, sometimes not charging at all etc).

Thankfully - and for those who don't know as I didn't - Samsung products come with a 2 yr manufacturer warranty so I'll be claiming a new, genuine charger under warranty and using this unit as a spare.
on 27 October 2013
Arrived damaged. Doesnt work, useless. Still waiting for an address to return it, frustrating. Will
Have to go and buy another
on 5 September 2014
Does not work on my samsung tablet, also the charger I was sent was not the same as the one in the picture, total waste of money.
on 12 October 2013
I purchased this charger as my son broke the original charged to our galaxy tab 2, I was going to buy another Samsung charger but they were far more expensive so I tried this one and its perfect would recommend. .
on 13 April 2015
Did not work. The lesson I have learned here is to always read the reviews first.
This is NOT an official Samsung product and worse it seems it is a fire / explosion hazard. I am amazed that Amazon are still advertising and supplying a product that has serious safety concerns raised agajnst it.
I am forwarding the link for this item to the trading standards dept. Action needs to be taken before this fake product causes a fire death