5.0 out of 5 stars Is it real?, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: 4.00ct Two Tone Gold Ladies Sparkling Swarovski Elements Crystal Ring. 8.5mm Center Stone. Baguette Side Setting. GF. Outstanding Quality. (Jewellery)
I wear this with my real gold and diamond band and people assume this lovely ring is authentic. Quite a large stone which would be a fortune if real. I love it. Super fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy as always, 6 Aug 2013
Looks wonderful as does all the jewelry from this seller. fits perfectly , classy attractive ring that really sparkles very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this ring!!, 27 July 2013
I am looking for ideas and thought this looked perfect (don't want to spend ££££ on a ring that I am unsure if I like - does that make sense?!!) Love the way it feels, fit is 100% correct.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful if a little big, 29 Jan 2014
Silverwych (Outer Hebrides) - See all my reviews
The ring is stunning, the design is stunning, the stone if real would cost a fortune! If I were used to a large stone I probably wouldn't have an issue but it does look too big and I feel that if I wore it outside someone might try to cut my finger off to steal it! Having said that it is gorgeous and when wearing it I cant help but try to make it catch the light so it sparkles even more

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 July 2014
Stunning ring, absolutely loved it. Looks very expensive and I recieved lots of compliments. Arrived promptly, many thanks