on 13 November 2014
I bought this for my teenage daughter who is a My Chemical Romance fan. Its of reasonable quality and I'm happy enough with it. It's definitely made for a man though (which wasn't advertised) so I'll have to pay to get the shoulders and arms altered to fit her. Other than that - it's fine. Delivery was prompt.
on 10 September 2014
Well made, looks good, several compliments when I wore it, the only caveat is that the arms are pretty long which is not a problem for me but could be for some people.
on 19 October 2014
Really cool jacket. Fits very well, had a slight zipper malfunction when first done up but sorted fairly easily. Really pleased.
on 30 June 2015
as pictured, in perfect condition and fits nicely. bought for my partner as gift and he gives it the big thumbs up! :)
on 21 November 2014
It's always tricky when buying online but the jacket is far better quality than expected for the price I paid.
on 20 March 2015
A little smaller then expected and the buttons are plastic. It is a little too cheaply made for the price.
on 10 January 2015
Plastic buttons and sleeves so long they need 3 inches cut off..Make thus jacket very dissapointing. Especially as I bought it for a birthday present. Expected more from banned.
on 13 July 2013
Brought this for my sons prom, as a jacket. looks really good.
The fabric is hard thick cotton, exactly what my son was looking for.
on 10 September 2014
got this for my husband for a fancy dress night we have coming up. It's a fantastic fit can't believe the quality of it.
on 21 January 2016
I bought it for my fiancé for Christmas and he loved it apart from the stitching is twisted and needs to be returned

See one answered question