5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Fot the first time ever getting the hose out and putting it away has not been a pain in the @&&%#!!
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Customer service - Awful
Published 20 months ago by John Hopkins

2.0 out of 5 stars Customer service - Awful, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Official XHose 50ft Bundle - XHose & Holder & Water Jet & 8 Speed Nozzle (Garden & Outdoors)
Having paid in full for the XHose, it took two weeks arrive. The first time I used it it exploded. I contacted High Street TV who told me to send everything back for either a refund or replacement. A further two weeks passed and I had a replacement XHose delivered without the attachments which means the XHose can not be used. Again I phoned High Street TV and explained to be told oh dear we will send out the attachments. Just arrived without the hose holder.
Still waiting for a refund for the post and packaging, now three weeks.
This hose seems fine, I would suggest you measure how long you actually need as it comes up a little shorter than you think so maybe you go for the next size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mothers day present, 25 April 2014
Brought this for my mum who had been struggling with a coiled hose for years and was having extreme problems controlling it. Found this so easy and the pressure washer had so much power. Would definitely recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase, 24 April 2014
Bought the official XHose for my Dad who is in his 80's. It was easy for him to connect and is lightweight to use. Should have bought the longer length though so he can reach the further corners of the garden - but no worries as purchased another 50ft official hose and connected the two.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just NOT good enough. Good job I am a patient person, 11 Aug. 2014
I used this item 3 times on the 4th was watering the garden then all I got was a loud bang the hose just disintergrarated.I returned this item which I paid for on 28th July, it is now 11th August and I am still waiting after 2 telephone calls and all I get is you will recieve this item within 3-4 days.Just NOT good enough.Good job I am a patient person.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awaiting solution! Apparently bad in uk cause of our water pressure....so why sell it here????, 25 July 2013
What a waste of money!!! Apparently this is aimed at USA market and UK water pressure isnt good enough to make the hose work properly!!!!!
X Hose has said that we may have a dud hose as its nothing like the advert and its like a bungy rope!! So far £70 wasted on a gift to my mum that she was giddy about!
More update if and when XHose sorts something out but worried as we cant spchange water pressure and to be frank we have a good water pressure :(

2.0 out of 5 stars X hose what a cheat, 10 July 2013
The x hose was a great disappointment, it does not expand to three times its length and does not recoil as seen in the ads.the only thing in its favour is that it does not kink!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hose, exactly as described in adverts., 11 Oct. 2014
Mrs. C. B. Krakowiak "caz480" (cheltenham, Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
Very easy to use, gives very strong jet of water. I like all the different settings you can use. Our patio looks much tidier now with this hose as we put it away in the garage when finished, as it takes so little space and is so light and easy to carry. Our old hose was a pain to tidy away and never looked neat, plus it kinked, which this one doesn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars hose, 24 April 2014
excellent buy does what it says on the box.reccomend it to everyone ive even bought another one 75ft to attach to my 50ft.

5.0 out of 5 stars X HOSE SMART HOSE, 13 Sept. 2013
This is the best hose I have ever owned its soooo easy to use light goes up steps no pulling. Then just turn water off it just shrinks back. hang it up till next time.