on 2 June 2014
very easy to use. better than the long tubes that you need to suck using your mouth at the other end. Easy to clean as well. Handy when your little one has a stuffed nose and doesn't know how to blow his nose.
on 27 September 2014
i bought this to help clear our babies nose during a cold. Problem number one is you have to keep your baby still enough to get the thin tube up their nose - impossible even when there is someone holding the baby still. Problem number two unless you get it right up their nose so you form a seal with the device, you get no suction. If the baby moves it doesn't work and babies who are ill will a snotty nose crying tend to move around a lot!
on 19 September 2014
These aspirators do the job well, all components come apart for cleaning. They remain intact through my microwave steriliser so I'm happy about that.
on 6 February 2016
These are a little hit and miss for me. They only seem to work if it's very dry and loose. An okay product, quite expensive for what they are.
on 20 June 2014
Love this product it's helped me out a lot when my little boy was full of cold, just to let him breath a bit!! Very reasonably priced.
on 29 December 2014
Great as soft so won't damage when using, use saline drops to loosen then use, was amazing when my son had bronchiolitis x
on 20 October 2014
Really good so much easier to use speacially when you have a 4 month old who wont stop for a second! Great purchase!
on 23 December 2014
i bought this item for my 3mth old baby abd its quite good n useful .yes i would like to recommened it.
on 16 September 2015
Good idea but doesn't necessarily work well when you have a wriggly baby to pin down!
on 21 January 2015
Not very effective. Will stick to using my little pinky.