5.0 out of 5 stars NIce Card Holder
Nicely made card holder and looks different too. I did buy a separate insert from amazon after reading the reports that the plastic one that came with was a bit thin. The separate one was better quality and didnt cost that much anyway
Published 17 months ago by M. Flower

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
OK, its a bit flimsier than I expected it to be, I would prefer something a little sturdier than it is
Published 16 months ago by Stephen Colgan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce Card Holder, 14 Feb 2013
M. Flower "m13kyf" (UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 19 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars safe secure clip, 10 Jan 2013
keeps your cards and you money safe,not bulky for your pocket.just what i was looking for.great size,i like it super

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a competitive price, 13 Mar 2014
I have always looked at Y&G merchandise and wondered if the product would actually look as good as the image shown. My wallet had gotten old and finally given in and ripped at the seams so I found myself without a reliable wallet and thought it give it a go. I was not dissatisfied in the slightest. It's a very well crafted wallet with durable leather and handsome stitching I prefer not to have a bulky wallet and keep a maximum of about 5-6 cards in my wallet and this handled the role perfectly the only issue I would take with the wallet is how rigid the money clip was and often find myself struggling to slide that first note in, however I suppose if its hard to slip in its tougher to lose.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looks, but not easy to use with real credit cards!, 14 Feb 2014
This is for the Black & Green (interior) version. But same as the other colours, I assume.

Pros: great price and looks. Very stylish. Seems well made. Nice money clip. Works ok with just 2 credit cards. It has a removable plastic insert (which is better removed!)

Cons: the layout and size means that cards are held very tightly in the holder, and cards get in the way of each other when removing. This makes it feel almost unusable with more than 3 credit cards inside it. This may get easier with use, but initially it is very tight indeed. The metal clip gets in the way slightly of the plastic insert (with cards in) meaning that the plastic insert doesn't line up properly when the wallet is closed.

Overall: great if you only literally want to use 1-2 credit cards and a bit of folding money. But the tight fit makes it frustrating to use if you want to put more inside it.

Overall:

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Bill, 4 July 2014
I HATE wallets, because i feel they are bulky. But i keep on destroying my ATM cards carrying them singly in my pocket. Due to some travel i will be doing soon i decided to get a wallet to keep everything together.

This one fit the bill. although i would possibly prefer it to be a slight bit thinner (due to me being really used to single ATM cards in my pocket) it actually is very slim, and the slimmest wallet i have come across on my excursions to find one.

The money clip got some getting used to as its pretty dam tight, however I suppose that is the purpose. Some minor adjustments later and it is easier to get the cash into it.

The wallet is stylish slim and comfortable, Anyone thats seen me take it out complimented it and asked where i got it.

Would recommend fits the bill (excuse the terrible pun again)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so bad but too thick, 25 Jun 2014
The quality is good but the wallet is too thick. I only put two cards and one pass and the wallet cannot close properly.

1.0 out of 5 stars MONEY CLIP, 23 Jun 2014
Not the best quality at all but I use the clip without the wallet as it keeps the notes together well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 18 Jun 2014
Takes a bit of getting used to the plastic sleeves for cards and the metal clip was a bit too tight to hold more than a few notes, but with a bit of adjustment this has proved to be a great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars wounderfull, 6 Jun 2014
fast delivery, good quality, wish it has a band to hold it tight, it full my pockets with its size though

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›