on 19 October 2015
I'm a diehard Harry Potter fanatic, and I did enjoy going through the quiz book, but some of the answers don't match up to the questions, or have total detail. A couple of names in the answers are misspelled, one massively so. Another two questions have two possibilities, but only one is listed in the answers. And one answer is completely incorrect. But other than those faults, it's a great book, and it's actually challenged me more than many online Harry Potter quizzes, which is what I was hoping for.
on 18 January 2014
Only shortfall is that is difficult to flick between the questions and the pages with the answers, but nonetheless a good book for a Potter fan
on 7 February 2014
Excellent best purchase ever - well done - it keeps you occupied for hours and you really learn more about the Harry Potter books and films
on 2 October 2013
Great book for any potter head. Used as a gift and then had a group quiz night wi lots of potter heads. Good aunt and variety of questions.
on 20 December 2013
great little stocking filler granddaughter will love it she is a big harry potter fan and now she can prove it with this quiz book
on 25 February 2014
Has provided fun and entertainment to the family, who are all HP fans. Recommended. Is well liked by young and old.
on 20 June 2014
ordering this was a complete waste of my time and money, and luckily Amazon agreed with me and gave me a prompt full refund of the book and p & p costs. It looked very promising on the page description but when it arrived I was unsatisfied on a number of points. Firstly, the font was rather large, a deliberate ploy to make the book look larger than what it was: the questions could have filled a book half the size of tis one. And secondly, the questions themselves were basic beyond belief. I may come from the Harry Potter generation of the 90's, but even so, you don't need to be an expert to guess these questions. Do not waste your money on this book.
on 7 December 2013
I love Harry Potter in any shape or form...I am enjoying this quiz book...questions ranging from easy to difficult. I would recommend it to anyone who is also a HP devotee....
on 20 May 2016
So in love with this quiz book. My parter is a Harry Potter geek and even managed to stump him on a few questions absolutely amazing, most Harry Potter quizzes seem to be far to easy if you've seen the films a couple of times. This really gets your brain ticking.
on 30 December 2014
Awesome and not easy either!!! Definitely for true fans