Shop now Shop Now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 1 March 2014
Update April 2015: After half a dozen flights (including one loss of bags and therefore extra handling by the airline) plus several small boat trips with some rough treaatment, the bag and its internal mesh dividers have survived intact and virtually unmarked. On this basis I am more than happy to give it 5 stars!

March 2014: I would give this bag 5 stars - except that I have not had an opportunity to test it as yet against the airport 'chuckers'.

The 85 ltr is an ideal size - easily taking two weeks worth of kit, well made - the handles and straps are strong and very firmly attached, and the wheels are robust but move freely. The carrying handles are comfortable in use. The weight is consistent with the robust construction - I estimate about 7 - 8 lbs. I have owned lighter bags but not as strong.

My one area of concern would be how resistant to damage the internal mesh dividers would be if the bag were to have heavy items in it and then it was subjected to very rough treatment eg thrown into an airport baggage trolley and then squashed under several other heavy bags. I think the risk could be minimised by leaving the dividers in place but 'unzipped' - allowing for more twisting of the bag before the lining is put under stress. Time and experience will tell.

Delivery charges (from Germany) are high but the overall cost still represents acceptable value in my opinion. The bag is rather 'bright' (I bought the blue version) but at least you cannot miss it on the carousel.
on 16 December 2013
Great Price / Great bag - Shopped around for a ideal bag for skiing, & was to pay over £130 for a bag, then spotted this one .... delivery was really quick !! very pleased with this purchase - sturdy design with ample pockets and room
on 10 September 2013
This is very good travel bag, good size three good sized areas to put luggage in, I have just been away for 2 weeks and still had lots of space to put more clothes in..!

It was delivered 3 days after I placed my order.
on 5 February 2014
Bought for my kids to travel over Christmas. These look cool (important for the kids) are very sturdy, travelled well, and had enough space for the kids' clothes and all the shopping I acquired while we were away.
on 4 March 2013
I purchased this product on the 27 February late in the evening and it was delivered on the Monday 4th of March in the morning. Prompt delivery, well packed. Very good response of customer services from the seller (German company).. I like the division of the bag in 3 parts.Well made. Like the colour, the material is strong.. I am not mad on all the 'bogi' embroidered on it but.. this is a detail. I would purchase it again at the price that I bought it which is less than it is currently being sold for. I paid £63 on promotion (+ delivery cost) after searching the market quite thoroughly. The price is now back to the full price of £99 (+delivery cost). At the full price, there are competitors and it is possible to find a couple of good quality alternatives which I would have seriously considered if I had had to pay the full price. In fact I would have probably favoured one of the competitors. One possible drawback of this particular design (and my observation corroborates reviews made by German consumers found online) is that it doesn't stand upright, there is nothing to stop it to 'roll away'. It has to be put flat on the floor.... and a handle on the side would have also been a good thing. But it is a good bag. Next test... travelling / flying mid-March....
on 20 November 2015
I can only give this Bag 1 star as I ordered the bag and it arrived on time. I checked it over and it looked very good, so I ordered another one.
I packed the bags the night before we went on holiday and when going to do the straps up, noticed that the strap guide had been sown on
in the wrong place on one of the bags. I had no choice at this stage to use the bag anyway, which wasn't ideal. I mailed the supplier who
offered me £12 discount. Which I replied I was not after money, just the bag like I had ordered. The second bag was fine. Several emails
went back and forth, with the supplier simply stating I had used the bag, so could not return it. I mailed 6 times and in the end simply realised
that this supplier has very very poor customer service. To make it worse, when arriving on holiday, the handle would not pull out. so the bag
will now go in the bid. Not what you would expect for a bag of this value. To be fair, the second bag is ok, but I would not use this supplier
with customer service like this. Very surprised as it is a German company too, who I normally find very good and fair.
on 28 July 2014
85L version would appear to have sufficient space for me for two weeks hols. Main compartment opens out to provide two halves for packing, each with its own zipped-cover. One side also has a smaller zipped compartment in the sidewall and another on top of the main compartment closure, useful for smaller items.

It does not free-stand when using the trolley handle deployed so beware it falling over when full. That said that is a top grip handle and another grip handle on the end. Additionally there is buckle attachment of the kind one can use to attach a hand bag or brief case to the back of the case when in trolley-mode (beware it falling over though).

All in all I am happy with it so far.
on 28 February 2014
A good looking bag with lots of storage. The compartments are a good size with strong zips. Wheels are good and solid as are the straps and clips. Fabric and build seems to be substantial.
Small complaint that the finish was not good with lots of loose threads. Also to open the top compartment you have to unthread the top straps - not too much of a problem unless you are on a tour with lots of packing and unpacking.
Also can anyone tell me what the buckle and clip are for on the top of the bag??
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 June 2015
I love this bag! Firstly it looks really cool and easy to see on the baggage belt. It looks smaller that it actually is but I went away for 8 days and had room to spare. The separate compartments are a great idea, easy to store different items and you can separate worn and dirty clothes. Feels really good quality too. It does stand up, when full...otherwise I can see it falling over when on its end. My only concern would be how much weight the handles can take, but no problems so far.
on 24 September 2015
I bought this bag as a present for my girlfriend as we were going to America. Whilst we were away the pull handle on the case snapped and created sharp edges. This was under normal use while pulling the bag in a car park. The airport were then unhappy to take the bag as it was sharp and a hazard so it got taped up. Shame as such a nice looking bag and felt well made when it arrived. For the money I am less than impressed.

See one answered question