4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Bag at the Price
I would give this bag 5 stars - except that I have not had an opportunity to test it as yet against the airport 'chuckers'.

Published 11 months ago by St John Hattersley

3.0 out of 5 stars Seemed very robust with lots of room and easy to use
Published 5 months ago by andrea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Bag at the Price, 1 Mar. 2014

The 85 ltr is an ideal size - easily taking two weeks worth of kit, well made - the handles and straps are strong and very firmly attached, and the wheels are robust but move freely. The carrying handles are comfortable in use. The weight is consistent with the robust construction - I estimate about 7 - 8 lbs. I have owned lighter bags but not as strong.

My one area of concern would be how resistant to damage the internal mesh dividers would be if the bag were to have heavy items in it and then it was subjected to very rough treatment eg thrown into an airport baggage trolley and then squashed under several other heavy bags. I think the risk could be minimised by leaving the dividers in place but 'unzipped' - allowing for more twisting of the bag before the lining is put under stress. Time and experience will tell.

Delivery charges (from Germany) are high but the overall cost still represents acceptable value in my opinion. The bag is rather 'bright' (I bought the blue version) but at least you cannot miss it on the carousel.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seemed very robust with lots of room and easy to use, 24 Aug. 2014
Bought 2 of these in advance of a move overseas. Day before moving packed them up and weighed them- well within weight limit. Seemed very robust with lots of room and easy to use. However handle of one snapped when being pulled by me from car to friends front door. No choice but to DIY fix it, but really not impressed. Too late by then to put in a complaint as we moved the next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky bags !, 16 Dec. 2013
Great Price / Great bag - Shopped around for a ideal bag for skiing, & was to pay over £130 for a bag, then spotted this one .... delivery was really quick !! very pleased with this purchase - sturdy design with ample pockets and room

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and Quality., 10 Sept. 2013
This is very good travel bag, good size three good sized areas to put luggage in, I have just been away for 2 weeks and still had lots of space to put more clothes in..!

It was delivered 3 days after I placed my order.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's in the Bag, 28 July 2014
85L version would appear to have sufficient space for me for two weeks hols. Main compartment opens out to provide two halves for packing, each with its own zipped-cover. One side also has a smaller zipped compartment in the sidewall and another on top of the main compartment closure, useful for smaller items.

It does not free-stand when using the trolley handle deployed so beware it falling over when full. That said that is a top grip handle and another grip handle on the end. Additionally there is buckle attachment of the kind one can use to attach a hand bag or brief case to the back of the case when in trolley-mode (beware it falling over though).

All in all I am happy with it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive bag, great quality, 25 July 2014
Very bright colour so easy to spot on the conveyor belt. More storage space than I could use on my last trip which was a massive plus. Good storage space split into two main compartments, with multiple small pockets within for the little nick nacks, and a thin pocket on top for more storage and practical for things you need on hand.
Easy to handle and wheel around on multiple floor surfaces.
Very quick delivery.
Lock provided was useless and could be easily tampered with BUT to me this is expected with most padlocks supplied with suitcases so I had my own anyway.
Intending to do a lot more travelling with this case and it looks like it will definitely hold up!

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 4 Mar. 2013
I purchased this product on the 27 February late in the evening and it was delivered on the Monday 4th of March in the morning. Prompt delivery, well packed. Very good response of customer services from the seller (German company).. I like the division of the bag in 3 parts.Well made. Like the colour, the material is strong.. I am not mad on all the 'bogi' embroidered on it but.. this is a detail. I would purchase it again at the price that I bought it which is less than it is currently being sold for. I paid £63 on promotion (+ delivery cost) after searching the market quite thoroughly. The price is now back to the full price of £99 (+delivery cost). At the full price, there are competitors and it is possible to find a couple of good quality alternatives which I would have seriously considered if I had had to pay the full price. In fact I would have probably favoured one of the competitors. One possible drawback of this particular design (and my observation corroborates reviews made by German consumers found online) is that it doesn't stand upright, there is nothing to stop it to 'roll away'. It has to be put flat on the floor.... and a handle on the side would have also been a good thing. But it is a good bag. Next test... travelling / flying mid-March....

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 28 Feb. 2014
great bag good value for the money. Quite sturdy , good wheels easy to use nice and bright lovely bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Storage, 28 Feb. 2014
A good looking bag with lots of storage. The compartments are a good size with strong zips. Wheels are good and solid as are the straps and clips. Fabric and build seems to be substantial.
Small complaint that the finish was not good with lots of loose threads. Also to open the top compartment you have to unthread the top straps - not too much of a problem unless you are on a tour with lots of packing and unpacking.
Also can anyone tell me what the buckle and clip are for on the top of the bag??

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant suitcase for kids on a longish holiday, 5 Feb. 2014
Bought for my kids to travel over Christmas. These look cool (important for the kids) are very sturdy, travelled well, and had enough space for the kids' clothes and all the shopping I acquired while we were away.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›