4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Love it!

Works well, easy to setup and away you go.

Reason for 4 stars is:

2.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate
Published 10 months ago by TelfordDave

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Additional Module for Netatmo Weather Station (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have had the main Netatmo unit for a long time and was happy with it. When I purchased the additional module I carried out a test by positioning it alongside the main unit. The temperature readings were within a degree or so of each other but the CO2 readings varied by up to 700 in either direction. I waited a week or so for the unit to settle down but things did not improve. I carried out the manual calibration a few times over the next week or so and tried placing the units together in a sheltered area outside to ensure low CO2 calibration. The figures did not improve and still varied from each other by several hundred units when placed alongside each other for several days at a time.

I initiated the return procedure through Amazon with the intention of trying again with a different module. Netatmo sent me a rather terse standard response telling me to recalibrate the unit - which I had already done several times. I have lost faith in the CO2 readings altogether. Shame that Netatmo have not been a little more helpful on this, a return and replace was all I wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 31 July 2013
Love it!

Works well, easy to setup and away you go.

Reason for 4 stars is:

No Noise level monitoring
Battery only, no mains option
No hanging hook
Does not glow or have touch option to send updates

Its a much more basic option of the current indoor module, however saying that, its really nice to have and I like to monitor our bedroom and my 4 year olds bedroom, especially in this hot weather. I have WeMo switches on fans in each room, when I get an alert I turn on the fan from my iphone as well!

1.0 out of 5 stars Additional Module not discoverable by weather station., 5 Mar 2014
It looks like an Apple product, but does not work like one. The add on module came with no instructions and I had to figure out how to try to add the module by fiddling with settings on my iPad. After multiple attempts during which the weather station consistently failed to discover the module, I am returning it for a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars netatmo plus additional sensors, 6 Aug 2013
I bought the Netatmo a few months ago and apart from a couple of hiccups with the outdoor sensor losing contact with the main sensor it's worked fine. The sensors are a bit slow to respond too temperature changes so a rapid change in temperature will be missed but otherwise very good.
I've bought three additional sensors so I can see how the rest of the house is cooking when it's hot or freezing when it's cold.
Would be nice to be able to have an additional outdoor sensor as well but I'm getting too greedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool!, 31 July 2013
A. V. Volohhonski (Estonia) - See all my reviews
Excellent tool for monitoring conditions in your home. Allows to see noise levels and adjust equipment accordingly. Same for temperature, ventilation, etc. additional modules allows to do the same in additional rooms, sadly no noise level monitor in additional module. Also with additional modules you get clear picture for home environment in total.

Hope in near future in the there will be outdoor additional module (s), noise level in additional modules, and it could be more than 3 additional modules to main station.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy installation, 31 July 2013
The setup was easy and the complete system works as supposed.
The reason why I don't rate with 5 stars is that it is currently not possible to define different thresholds for the single indoor modules.

All in all I love my Netatmo system and use it every day!

2.0 out of 5 stars Let down by bad readings, 17 Sep 2014
Had to send this back as Co2 readings were wildly different from the master station, even when placed next to it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great add-on to base station, 1 Aug 2013
I use an additional module to monitor a conditioned wine cellar. Very easy to setup and works great. Does exactly what it should do. Nothing more and nothing less. Would be nice to have predefined warning alerts when a certain value is reached for temperature or humidity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good add-on but no noise measurement, 31 July 2013
I like the additional module as it allows for air monitoring of different rooms. Installation process is easy.
Minus one point for the lack of noise monitoring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tracking air quality in bedroom: excellent buy, 31 July 2013
Lassi Kurkijärvi (Finland/Netherlands) - See all my reviews
I decided to add an extra module to my Netatmo system to monitor the air quality in our bedroom and next our newborn's bed, as it's good for the baby's health. With the additional module operational for a couple of weeks, I've bought a Dyson fan to make sure there is enough air circulation (the CO2 level used to rise too much during the night) and it's helped us decide on an appropriate level of heating as well. Good investment for some added insight into how to maintain a good environment at home! I would've preferred to have the sound level sensor as well, as I'm curious about how much external noise we have at night in our bedroom.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›