5.0 out of 5 stars Good quick read
Have read the first book and this wasn't as good as the official one but for the price it was a good quick read.
Published 4 months ago by Tipps

1.0 out of 5 stars Clearly 'Unauthorised'
Published 7 months ago by Steph Higgins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Clearly 'Unauthorised', 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Gary Barlow: Time to Shine - The Unauthorised Biography (Kindle Edition)
Having only read about 40% (thanks Kindle counter) I have to say so far, not so good. I haven't read many of these type of biography and perhaps should have paid more attention to the full title of 'The Unauthorised Biography' so my disappointment is largely down to my poor choice. Very little persona in it, no real insight into the person but then again I should have read the title properly.

3.0 out of 5 stars An older admirer of Gary, 22 Dec 2013
Being a big Gary Barlow fan was the reason I ordered this book. I started the book with anticipation but found
it written in rather a boring manner and have since put it down half way through and not read every day as I do
with interesting books. I am not sure why I found it to be this way but there are too many facts and figures for
it to hold my interest.

3.0 out of 5 stars Time to shine, 19 Jun 2014
An interesting insight into the individuals and the band.. I think I would like to now read an authorized biography.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quick read, 19 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Talented man, but boring read, 25 April 2014
carol "Retired, love reading in the garden on... (Barnstaple, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am a Gary Barlow fan, love his music and he started writing so young, but this is boring, it's starts off okay, but too many facts and figures, not what I call a good fireside read.

4.0 out of 5 stars kindle book, 3 April 2014
J. Bagshaw - See all my reviews
I enjoyed reading this, although never really a take that fan, it was well written and informative, a good read

5.0 out of 5 stars GARY BARLOW BIOGRAPHY, 27 Mar 2014
I ENJOYED READING THIS BOOK AS I ENJOY READING AUTOBIOGAPHS AND HE SEEMS TO HAVE HAD A VERY ENJOYABLE TIME AND SOME HARD TIMES

4.0 out of 5 stars It may be unauthorised, but it was informative., 23 Mar 2014
L. Ray (U.K) - See all my reviews
I hope Gary doesn't mind this too much, as I greatly admire him. He comes over as a warm & caring individual and very talented. He seems to be at ease and at his best during public performance of any kind

4.0 out of 5 stars GARY BARLOW, 11 Mar 2014
HAVE NOT YET FINISHED THIS BOOK SO FAR HAVE FOUND IT OF SOME INTEREST WILL PROBABLY FINISH IT WHEN I GO ON HOLIDAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 8 Mar 2014
If your a captain barlow fan this books for you. My only gripe was it could have been solely about gary and not the others. I've got Gary's own written book my take in paperback form which is a good read wish they would make that into a Kindle version

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›