1,108

on 22 April 2014
I saw this in the sale and decided to pick one up.
You know when you buy something and it's heavy, but like a good heavy? That is this product.
Its so sturdy and looks awesome on my desk.
My iPad fits in with or without case so I'm super happy.
Was delivered extremely quickly too!
on 25 July 2013
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, and I promised that my review is fair and honest.

Delivery was amazingly fast! I got an email confirmation of shipment and the next day it arrived in the post. At first I was worried about how small the stand was, but I didn't need to be. It was packaged beautifully and was easy to open and get going with.
The stand itself feels very firm, which again surprised me pleasantly, there is a little button on the side which you press to move how much of an angle you want on what ever you may be supporting in the stand, and once you let go of the button it locks firmly into place.
It doesn't feel flimsy or breakable in anyway to me, and the rubber grips on the bottom do allow the stand to stay put wherever you may be using it. I've used it for my iPad and my iPhone 5 both in the car, set on the dashboard, on tables, kitchen encounters and even on my bed.
I find it extremely easy to use with my iPad as I can tilt my iPad around (works this way with iPhone 5 aswell) and also charge whilst using my iPad and there is no wobbling or jerking or movement of any sort going on.
There is also a rubber like gripper where you set your device into and it works well with or without a cover on the device. I find it's actually better with my device covers on, which is a relief as it saves having to hawk the covers on and off every time I want to use the stand.
I think this product is extremely useful and well worth its price. It can and will suit most peoples needs, especially if you are like myself and need to have something handy to carry around with your devices.
Most importantly, I am I glad I received this product as I spent around £29.99 on an iPad cover with a stand build into it and about 2 weeks into using the cover, the stand no longer works and the iPad just flops around all over the place when I try to use it, so something as small but amazing as this little stand is well worth it. It looks fabulous, fits like a glove, is quick and simple to use. I couldn't be happier.
on 23 December 2013
I need to be able to use an actual PC for work but also wanted a tablet option so that I can work on this alone while travelling in an economy class seat on aeroplane, mainly typing for email/notes, etc. but also possibly for movies and games. Having bought an HP Split x2 PC, it was possible to use the tablet element flat, but I figured that it would be easier if the angle of the screen could be lifted and so looked at the options on amazon. I eventually selected the Anker on the basis of the perceived build quality and price, that is it seemed more substantial than some of the foldable tripod style options and the price more realistic than the cheapest options and not so expensive as the Belkin. On arrival the build quality is good, device hinges and locks very solidly; other reviewers have mentioned the aesthetic of the finish as being inferior to an actual Apple device, but I would say different - brushed rather than smooth. It easily supports my tablet, which at about 13.5 x 9 inches, 15 inches diagonal is quite large and weighs more than most other tablets. As commented elsewhere, the holder section is lined by a plastic insert by default and this can be removed but is fine with the Split. The angles are set by positive engagement, rather then a friction system, so there are 11 positions between flats and vertical. With the size and weight of the Split, the first two settings from flat are a little unstable, but these would be fine for a lighter smaller tablet. Third setting is fine for me to type and I'm using it now as a test. Only drawback is with the design of the Split, in that the power and headphone sockets are situated in the bottom section of the device, where it would be held by the Anker, so they cannot be inserted when using the device in landscape mode. A workaround would be to spin the device around, placing the sockets in the top edge, but bear in mind the camera is then at the bottom, so Skype may be an issue, but in my use cases this would not be a problem.
Note that all these comments assume you are using the Split in landscape; given the size/weight of this tablet I would not be overly happy to use the Anker in portrait mode - it's too unstable.
on 30 September 2013
I did a lot of research before deciding to purchase the Anker Multi-Angle Portable stand for my iPad. I wanted a stand that was well made, adjustable and light which would also fit my iPad including it's cover. Well this product fits all my requirements and I am so pleased I purchased it. I would recommend it to anyone who has a tablet or eReader.
on 4 August 2013
I was looking to get one of these for having my iPad upright for Flight Simulator to display approach charts. This is the only one (I got in 4 attempts) that actually can hold the iPad with the heavy duty case with a thickness of 1.9 cm. let me tell you you need to remove the plastic rail from the slot to achieve such a fit, but the manufacture kept that an easy task and didn't go put glue on the thing. Provided you have your case on the pad you don't have to worry about scratches without the protective rail, but again the aluminium is well trimmed to keep things safe anyway.

Well designed, the stand locks on the various steps and seems secure enough even if your table gets knocked or something.
Got this stand so that i could better test tablets on my channel.

Here is a video that you may be able to see it in action https://youtu.be/0BKnE7G6jh4

Regarding the Stand:
- Its well built. Solid metal structure.
- It has rubber feet so it doesn't slips and on the other hand doesnt scratch the desk.
- It has a button so that you may tilt it as you which.
- Rubber protections where the tablet sits so it doesnt scratch your device.

All in all very happy with it, and its working fine for my needs.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
Sturdy and solidly built, mostly of metal other than the rotatable support leg. It will accept many tablets or phones with the soft U-shaped filler in place but which can be removed to accept bulkier models. Ideal when watching movies or when using an accessory keyboard, the angle is easily adjusted through more than 90 degrees by pressing the button on the left side of its hinge. The leg is folded back for storage.

There are two small pads inserted into the body to prevent scratching the back of your device and the stand is small enough to be stored in the pocket of a carry case with your tablet etc awaiting use.

Very effective and good value at its discounted price.
on 6 January 2014
Verg impressed with this wee stand, it is well made and supports iPad well, with no wobbling about when typing. Really useful for following a recipe in the kitchen. Folds away flat. Highly recommend this, very reasonable cost too.
on 25 October 2013
Sturdy well made stand, I like the multi angle function which can easily be adjusted with the button on the side, and is small enough to carry in a bag. Excellent value for money.
on 2 June 2016
I now have two of these stands, one for my iPad and one for my Galaxy tab s 10 " Android tablet.
Use them every day, in the kitchen , lounge,bedroom.
So convenient and sturdy. The main body is aluminium and the kick stand that pivots at the back is made of a sturdy abs type plastic.
There is a button built in on the left hand side , just press this and the kick stand can be moved to suit the tilt angle you choose.
It just locks on realise . I've had one for ages and had no problems at all. I got another one for my android tablet.
Can't go wrong with it imho, it does fold flat for travel ect.
I gave it 5 * because it really does what does well and also has good design.