1,108

on 2 December 2013
thanks amazon for the speedy post! really happy with this stand from anker well built easy to adjust holds my nexus 7/nexus 4 just right does not look out of place easy to carry/portability is fine fits into any back- pack/ shoulder bag its not made of cheap plastic the main body is quality aluminium 5***** from me.
on 1 September 2014
A really smart looking solution for standing your ipad on. The quality is brilliant and is very similar to the Apple laptop/iMac silver metal look.

The adjustable height stand works very well stays in place.

No downsides and for the price this is excellent value.
on 3 May 2014
This is a small item probably initially designed for a phone but it works just fine for iPad mini. The removable inner sleeve to the bottom tray means you can prop your iPad up even if it is a carrying case. Very handy and holds it pretty steadily.
on 14 April 2014
This little gadget is very well made. Folds up and angle can be easily adjusted to your required height for viewing/reading. I use this for reading from a Kindle White which has a case fitted. This when open will sit comfortably on the stand, so no need to take case off.
It just requires you to press in on the pivot hinge to alter the angle. Really made it much easier when sitting at a table or desk. Both hands free. I would recommend this also for anyone in a wheelchair who had a platform table and found it difficult or impossible to hold with hands a tablet etc. Good product.
on 21 January 2014
What an absolutely delightful item this is. All the other reviews say what it is, how it's made and what it does, so I can't add anything to that.
What I can do though, is add my five star rating to all the others because I felt It was right for me to do so. Well done, iAnker.
on 23 January 2015
On the plus side: this stand is extremely well made - precision engineering. It is versatile and adaptable. On the not-quite-so positive side it is surprisingly heavy, and even with the insert removed will not accomodate my cased Asus Memo 7 with the cover folded back - I have to leave it flapping to one side. It is still a country-mile better than anything else I have seen or tried. It fits into my pocket, and is stable. A good investment.
on 28 December 2014
This is superb and I wish I had bought it long ago!
My ipad mini in it's case fits well and it's very easy to move it to a different angle.
I often had it balanced on my bed watching programmes and if I moved slightly it would fall over and I would have a pillow behind it to push it forward so I can see the screen better...not anymore!!
I was a bit dubious about spending £10 on something like this but I'm now really glad I did. Solid piece of kit, very sturdy and I imagine will last the course well.
on 17 September 2014
This is a great little gadget. I had been resting my iPad and my kindle up against a block of wood for about the past year and never thought to buy something to support it until now. very glad I made the purchase, it's compact and simple, in fact I'm going to buy another one for home and keep this one at work.
on 6 April 2014
Solid and small... but absolutely sturdy. I use it in work to hold my iPad while I type, at home for recipes while I cook and at the table to accept face time calls, no more balancing with flimsy cases perched up against cups that fall...
on 8 April 2014
Great product. Considering buying another for my desk at work too! Only down point, not sure what the metal finish will be like wearing against some phones (my HTC One Mini is fine so far). Please note; slightly differ at shade to Apple Silver!