starting to work my through it and am finding it a very useful tool especially as a guide to combining fruit and vegetables. Intend to make a note of my favourites, Also not heard of Chia seeds which I found to be interesting and not unpleasant as some say.
Published 6 months ago by Anne Cutler

1.0 out of 5 stars I think people should be honest about their products
Haven't even bothered to read it, I opened the book and was expecting lovely colours same as on the outside, only to see black and white pages.....looked as though it was photocopied and stuck into an original cover......tacky and cheap is what I say... Can buy a better book for cheaper!!!
Published 1 month ago by Chika

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my through it and am finding it a very useful tool especially as a guide to combining fruit and ..., 10 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Smoothie book so far, 20 Oct. 2014
I have several books on making smoothies, but since getting this one I seem to use it all the time an have not gone back to the others. Almond milk is used a lot, which I like. Everything I have tried so far has given a good result. Also there is information on the value of various foods and additives - which I find very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Both good variety of smoothies, 17 Oct. 2014
I have purchased two of Diane Sharpe's books. This volume doesn't have calorie content but her other one does. Both good variety of smoothies. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fat burning., 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Fat Burner Smoothies: The Recipe Book of Fat Burning Superfood Smoothies With SuperFood Smoothies For Weight Loss and Smoothies For Good Health (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading the book and taste of these fat burning smoothies. It’s amazing and unique. It contains a lot of pleasing smoothies and weight loss recipes that can help us to permanently losing our weight and achieving to a healthy body and mind. I found this book essential and would recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weight loss smoothies, 29 Nov. 2014
Great book with great recipes. This book is easy to follow and easy to make smoothies. It makes sense to follow the instructions as you will get fantastic results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best solution to my weight problem!, 9 July 2014
This burner smoothies is just what i needed, i realized that losing weight for me has always been an issue , not that i do not like my body but i want to be more healthy and if i wanted to lose weight i wanted to do it the right way, i came across this book after a female colleague of mine heard my plea and she sent me a link to these, i replace some of my meal with these smoothies and i already have 6 inches off , i definitely recommend you to give it a try and i will definitely make my papa try this out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing recipes., 9 July 2014
I have to thank this author for changing my life in a positive way, the fruity taste and how it helps, i am still on my journey and i hope to become more healthy, my main focus is not to become thin but to reduce the amount of fat and free my lungs if possible but the most amazing part about is that it does not make you want to throw up believe me i have tried other concoction in my recent years but i either get really sick or throw up but she was careful in explaining the steps, i hope will also introduce by boyfriend to this method and pray he sticks to it just like me!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 1 Nov. 2013
I purchased this book when I realised there were no artificial ingredients that I would need to substitute. I am impressed by the flavours and textures of these delicious smoothies. I had a question, emailed and Diane Sharp was very quick to respond. Her books stand out from among the rest!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book full of tasteful recipes!, 9 Sept. 2014
This book is really great at motivating you to actually lose a bit of weight. I have tried smoothies before however they weren't actually nice to drink but this book has a ton of completely different, and enjoyable smoothie recipes. They taste really good and some fill you right up, almost like a meal. Whenever I feel like a snack I just replace it with one of the smoothies from this book and I feel great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really effective, 31 Aug. 2014
Smoothies are a delicious way to maintain a nutritious diet and lose weight which made this book instantly appeal to me. Inside there was a nice collection of recipes to try ensuring that even my fussy tastes were satisfied. As well as tasting great and being easy to prepare I’ve managed to shed a few inches at the waistline in the past month or so. Overall I’m really glad I bought the book and the great results speak for themselves.