5.0 out of 5 stars Great
My daughter loves monster high, these were good quality and came fast, so one very happy littler girl, would recommend it
Published 3 months ago by miss mandy stevens

3.0 out of 5 stars A Present
I got this for my Granddaughter for Christmas she was very pleased.I thought it was a lot of money for what it is.
Published 6 months ago by Eileen Dornan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Monster High Draculaura and Clawd Wolf Music Festival Dolls (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for boy doll, 19 Mar 2014
My. 8 year old daughter loves these and is pleased to have one of the boy characters much cheaper than some of the other twin sets

5.0 out of 5 stars i would recommend to my friends, 18 Mar 2014
.i would recommend to my friends. excellent choice good quality. the girls of love this dolls i would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High Dolls, 25 Feb 2014
The dolls are well made and robust enough to withstand the handling and care of a nine years old girl, who loves them.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Present, 13 Jan 2014
Eileen Dornan - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER!, 7 Dec 2013
We Love this couple ! They goes' very well along with the other monster high dolls we have at home!
GUS