4.4 out of 5 stars2,336

on 12 April 2014
I got this case for my tablet and I've never had any problems with it. It does what it should do, fits perfectly and feels good to the hand.
on 24 May 2014
This is my THIRD Samsung case, having had previous mis-buys where the product advertised that the case acted as a stand, but actually didn't (including Samsung's own very expensive case). This case really DOES stand up, and so I can sit back on the train and enjoy my movies with ease.
on 21 September 2013
Just got a new Tab 3 and was looking for cover. Could not believe the price of this product and did not expect it to be any good, but thought I will give it go. How wrong was I, the cover is excellent quality and does the job brilliantly. Great choice of colours and will be buying another one in a different colour. Highly recommend this product - what a bargain.
0Comment|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2014
Fits perfectly, good quality, exactly as described. One of the better cases on the market and i have tried a few.
on 8 December 2013
Perfect fit and leaves all the buttons free to use it looks and fills great and protects the tablet very well. When the tab is in sleep mode and you open the case it turns the tab on . Very easy to put tab in and is very secure.
I like this case a lot and think it represents excellent value for money

- Perfect fit and holds the device firmly.
- All apertures for switches, speakers and camera lens etc. line up perfectly.
- Looks classy - I like the elastic loop provided for the stylus too.
- The stylus is good quality and its inclusion is a bonus together with the screen protector.
- The stand arrangement is useful especially if showing something on screen to another person or watching a movie on the train etc.
- Offers good protection from everyday knocks and scrapes - I'd argue it's an essential accessory from day 1 of owning your Galaxy Tab.

Don't be put off by the low price this case easily holds its own with others I've seen costing much more. Plus there are clear UK contact details for Mofred Customer Service should you need help. Recommended.
on 27 March 2015
I ordered a red case for my galaxy tab 10.1 which was advertised (both in pictures and in written description) that the case contained a handle, card pockets, a stylus pen, and a screen protector. The only thing they got correct was the colour. From the outside it looks correct, but the inside is red as well rather than tan containing the previously mentioned pockets and handle etc. There is a loop for the sylus pen to go, but no pen was supplied, and there are no screen protectors. I paid to get a case with these specific features, but i received one with none of them. Overall I'm very disappoined, especially after paying for faster postage!
on 20 May 2014
carnt fault it nice looking case didnt get on with the screen protector thought it was a bit too thick so left it off good idea for pen a holder is provided..
on 11 January 2014
I have just received this.
The tablet fits in snugly and is hard to get out (as I found because I had put mine in upside down...)
There is a flap which tucks down the back and is held in place with very substantial Velcro.
Holes in all the right places. No problem in charging the tablet while it is in the case.
I like the stylus as it does not mess the screen like fingers do, but it does seem to slip side to side on touching the screen - this may just mean I need practice.
The screen protector is hard to get on in exactly the right place - and eventually I dropped it sticky side down on the table so it became useless.
I am not likely to use the stand but it fits under a flap and is not likely to slip out so seems pretty reliable.
Photos - for vertical format there is no problem as you can fold the flap back on itself to hold the case; for landscape just make sure you use it so the flap hangs down.
The screen turns off when you shut the flap - but I prefer to actually power off the tablet if I am not using it (it boots up quickly so this is not hardship).
Don't know how long it will last - will report back if there are difficulties.
on 18 March 2015
Absolute rubbish. The galaxy tab 4 wouldn't fit in them. Had to cut some of the leather off for them to fit. Then the hole weren't in the right place to use the camera properly. After that, they were off balance and didnt even stand up as shown on the description. No point trying to get a refund after cutting them. Kids both disappointed, cases now in the bin,