4.0 out of 5 stars very good cleaner and good value for money
Published 11 months ago by imposteress

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
After all these months. Still waiting for the missing foot from Bosch (Tribal).
Published 7 months ago by Mrs CR Baxter

4.0 out of 5 stars very good cleaner and good value for money, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Bosch Power All Floor Bagged Vacuum Cleaner, 4.5 Litre, 2200 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
Lightweight and with a very good range of power settings. It is very quiet on low to medium power and reasonably quiet on high power. The top power setting is very good - probably the most powerful vac I've ever owned. The all-floor foot is good for carpet, tile and laminate. If you have expensive wooden flooring you would probably be better to get the model with the separate hard-floor foot which has good quality brushes for a smoother action. The power cable is a good length and auto-retracts. The only gripe is that the hose is a bit on the short side. Customer service was excellent. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! The best hoover I have ever owned..., 19 Aug. 2014
A Smith (East Anglia, UK) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a new vacuum cleaner to replace my old one (Panasonic Feather light 1600W upright model). I didn't have a large budget to play with and living in an apartment easy storage was one of the criteria. After reading through many reviews, comparing various makes and models based on price, quality, suction power, ease of handling and storing I decided to purchase this hoover for £99.99 (offering a saving of £100). It is sturdy and compact. The additional nozzles are neatly tucked away within the body compartment of the machine which is handy as I am unlikely to lose them in my cupboard now. It stays pretty quiet throughout the various settings. It is light enough to pick up and with its 15 meter-long lead I don't need to worry about plugging and unplugging when moving from room to room. Suction power is amazing - my carpet looks new! Hoovering has always been one of those boring household chores... not anymore! Highly recommend it. I have gone through a few hoovers to date and by far this has been the best. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars all floor, 5 Nov. 2013
Very good for tile and timber floors.
Also good for around the stove..
Very powerfull and unlike the dyson i have you can control the power.
Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - quiet and strong., 10 Jan. 2014
I'm very happy with my purchase. It's really quiet at the same time very powerful! Small and light. Easy to store and put it away. I was nicely surprised also with the nice fragrance while vacuuming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Quick delivery, 31 Dec. 2013
Pleased with new vacuum cleaner good on hard and soft surfaces.
Replaces old cleaner better suction.like the colour light to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 10 July 2014
Mr. H. Tomlinson "H" (UK) - See all my reviews
I already had an earlier version that I donated to my daughter, this one is even better with a larger bag capacity and quieter, so much better than my original trendy green and purple vac that didn't pick up any pet hair!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bosch Vacuum Cleaner, 26 Jan. 2014
Happy with vacuum cleaner, first time I've had a Bosch Vacuum Cleaner and found cleaning performance is good and is easy is move around, only down side is I thought there would be three on board tools instead of two. Will try and order other tool as is is a miss.

5.0 out of 5 stars bosch vac, 20 Jan. 2014
absolutely love it !!! its like a puppy following you round !! you have to work on it especially on rugs as the suction is so powerful but feel as if youre getting all the dust up !!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars First Class, 13 Feb. 2014
D. White (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
An excellent cleaner, easy to use (fairly light in weight) and is well up to the job. A good buy..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good suction for a relatively small and lightweight vacuum cleaner., 25 Aug. 2014
Derek Jones - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this for three reasons: it was particularly cheap on the day I ordered it; it is a Bosch and I have been very pleased with all the other Bosch appliances and tools I have bought; it is lighter than my previous vac. Being relatively small and light it is very easy to carry it around, yet the suction is powerful. My one niggle is that I sometimes have to fiddle around to persuade the power lead to auto retract.