on 12 December 2013
I have BECKER Active 43 and I decide to buy one with 5" screen. I am very pleased with the product, the quality is what can you expect from BECKER. Pleasantly surprised to discover that there is full support of UK postcodes. For this price you can not have half of what BECKER Ready 50 SE LMU offer compare to GARMIN, TomTom, Navman, Navigon etc. BECKER Ready 50 SE LMU comes with Lifetime Map Updates, 5" screen, 3D terrain, 45 European countries, Intuitive menu with smart search, 3D Lane assist and solid build German product. I have used Garmin and TomTom in the past, but since I found BECKER - I do not think I will comeback again to GARMIN or TomTom.
And all this for less than 100 GBP including Speed Camera Warnings (payable in addition through BECKER online shop)
on 21 May 2015
This something what they call Sat.Nav. is something only good looking ! It will get you lost even in a country when it is produced , while it summarize after 12 months of using this crap once or twice a month with only one exception driving across the Europe last Summer , this GPS or Becker Company owes me : minimum of one hundred pounds for wasted petrol and two days of my life !!! This is a really bad score ! And on the top of it right after the uploading a new maps this piece of blood sucking Engineering DIED !!! Warranty runs out after 12 months so now my little kids playing with it . My advice to you all DON'T BUY IT it's a crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 26 January 2015
Stopped working after 6 months and impossible to claim manufacturer's warranty!!
on 6 October 2014