5.0 out of 5 stars super
thanks so much for a wonderful super flat giant TV, with convenient DVD player built in. Added to that a very reasonable price. Great stuff. Cheers !!
Published 4 months ago by Mr. Sven Riddell

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems
Published 2 months ago by Ryan

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cello C40227F 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED TV/DVD with Freeview (Electronics)
When I purchased this tv and turned it on, I tried to change the standby settings to never as a-posed to turning off after an hour. The TV stalled every time I tried to change these settings. I contacted the sellers to demand a refund and was told to contact their technical team on a number that's charged at 10p per min. I then told them that I wanted a full refund for the product and delivery. I made it clear to them that I wasn't willing to ring a number and be charged for a problem that isn't mine. After a bit to emailing back and forward I was told That DHL would come to collect the TV from the delivery address. A week after the TV had been picked up, there was no confirmation of any refund or any correspondence from TV Village. I emailed them to ask the status of the refund as a week had passed only to get a reply with 3 letters - "it's been refunded". No hello or goodbye,just those 3 words. Shortly after this email I got another email from amazon stating that they were processing the refund. If I hadn't of sent the email the week after I might still have been waiting on a refund. Bad product backed up by terrible customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 2 May 2014
Mr. Sven Riddell (Dresden University) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars smashing telly, 17 Aug 2014
My TV is great, picture is fine, audio is great, DVD combi saves having to have a separate item to plug in, very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 13 July 2013
Came when expected, just as decribed. Easy to set up and at a very reasonable price. No more need for a seperate DVD player.

3.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL SOUND, 12 May 2014
TV GOOD. BUT THE SOUND IS VERY TINNY. AM RUNNING IT ON SEPERATE SPEAKER,S AT THE MOMENT, WHICH HELP,S A LOT

2.0 out of 5 stars sound on dvd player didn't work, 22 Aug 2013
This defective product cost me 24 to send back to the manufacturer. Am still waiting for this sum to be reimbursed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 23 July 2014
Mrs. Moyra PORTER (ISLE OF ISLAY SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
cant get a lot of stations