5.0 out of 5 stars simple but brilliant
My 2 year old and a 4 year old love this and it arrived very quickly. I placed the order on wednesday and it arrived early morning on friday. They both love this and I may have to buy another as they argue over it. It is a very simple toy but the children love it and thats all that matters.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Plastic
Wouldn't recommend this its cheap, cheap plastic. Some of the buttons get stuck and most of the time the animals won't pop up!! Not worth the money!!
Published 15 months ago by Michelle Horwood

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Plastic, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: My Precious Baby Pop-up Farm Animals Playset (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars simple but brilliant, 7 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars quality toy, 2 April 2014
Very nice toy easy to use and colourful my daughter loves it and plays for hours and laughing at it

1.0 out of 5 stars Screw Danger, 28 Oct 2014
After my 6month old played with this for not even 3 weeks a screw broke off and came out in her playpen and she rolled on it and it hurt her and made her cry, but what was worst was if I had not been supervising her she might have put it in her mouth and choked..... The screw broke off and was sharp not just that it came unscrewed. I would suggest avoiding this shoddy product.

To be honest it was not as good quality in general as I had thought for 9.99. Thought they might make a noise when popped up they don't and the 2 spin buttons are not easy to spin for animals to pop up especially for a baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 13 Mar 2014
This is a great toy baby love it.it came on time.it is good for helping him move his hands good for his accordition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Farm Playset, 31 Dec 2013
Bought for my 10 month old niece for Christmas. She loves it! Spent about 1/2 hour popping animals when she should have been opening other presents!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pop up, 27 Dec 2013
Quite a simple toy so hard to write a review coming from an adult but the baby seems to like it. Nice and colourful.

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, 20 Dec 2013
Low quality and at least one animal wouldn't pop-up on arrival. Wish I'd read the previous review. With regret, returning to sender.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 8 Oct 2014
buttons are fine for my 7 month old to operate. Great toy for cause and effect and motor skill development.

1.0 out of 5 stars ok, 1 Feb 2014
Its ok but boring once baby works out how each is done. My son hates me to open em and leave em popped up he takes my hand and majes me put em down.. Would be bbetter with music or sounds. Whats with the blue sheep?

My Precious Baby Pop-up Farm Animals Playset