5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice one
I bought the atmosphere colour. Good quality and nice colour. The Hlifiger trade mark is very elegant. I would definitely recommend it
Published 8 months ago by Naglaa Youssef

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent them back
Boots don't look good, once u wear them. The look like moon boots n r loose around the thighs .
Published 6 months ago by kd26

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent them back, 19 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice one, 20 Nov 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the boots, but did not press the buy now bottom and when I tried to stop it I was told I couldn't, 19 Nov 2013
The Black midnight boots are wonderful, I'm so happy. For twenty odd years I've been looking for a replacement for my old faithful spade black designer label boots. So happy I have! But I didn't press buy now on this and tried to stop it. Was told I couldn't and now I've got to go through the hassle of returning them!
The coffee coloured ones had already been dispatched and arrived today. I love the black so much, but I did try and stop this order too. I am disabled and it's very difficult for me to do these things..

Tommy Hilfiger Womens Wera 15 B Boots