Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 8 November 2013
These are all round superb boots. I love the colour combination, they are very comfortable, fit well, and very well made as you would expect. The tartan lining makes tthem feel very cosy, and although they are not tight fitting boots, they are not 'gapey' round the top. Delighted with them, especially as I got them on an offer day - a real bargain!
on 2 January 2014
great product!
all real leather looks great plus great value for money since 50% off:)
would definitely recommend it !!!
on 25 November 2013
Treated myself with this pair. Worth every penny.Comes with half sizes which makes specially comfortable fit. Will recommend to ladies who like to mix fashion and comfort.
on 3 November 2013
I chose these because they looked functional as well as stylish.
I liked particularly the linings and the quality overall.
on 12 November 2013
I love these boots, very good quality. They fit extremely it well around the leg and are very comfortable to wear.
on 20 January 2015
great quality boot , what more can i say, fits well lovely quality leather and very stylish