4.0 out of 5 stars nice
This product fit the xhose connector to the tap very easy to use , it arrived in time consider the free postage. If you got an xhose buy this genuine product .
Published 16 months ago by Danny

3.0 out of 5 stars think b4 u buy used!
Bought this item used because i trust Amazon but was very disappointed, I connected hose to tap and the water gushed from the connecters, after examining everything myself and asking neighbours to check, conclusion DUD.
Published on 13 Jun. 2013 by asis

3.0 out of 5 stars think b4 u buy used!, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: XHose Adapter (Garden & Outdoors)
A friend looked at it, found that the little stop and flow ball in the hose didn't have a hole in it to let the water through, sorted it out and now it works perfectly.I will never buy again or recommend that anyone buy used,ONCE BITTEN.

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 29 Jun. 2013
This review is from: XHose Adapter (Garden & Outdoors)
these were delivered without the internal washers even when I told the supplier about it they said to go and buy my own washers as they don't supply them this is bad customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 12 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars x hose, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: XHose Adapter (Garden & Outdoors)
fit on our outside tap perfect using the hose within minutes good buy only had to wait a few days for delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Allows quick connect/disconnect of X-Hose from 1/2" taps!, 5 Jun. 2014
S. D. Southam "Shereen" (Essex) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: XHose Adapter (Garden & Outdoors)
I posted a question, asking whether this would fit my 1/2" tap on which the outside screw thread adds a few more millimetres and a few owners assured me it would. I also sent High Street TV a question, explaining that my X-Hose was currectly screwed directly onto my 1/2" outside and asking them the if this would fit the tap and allow me to quickly connect/disconnect the X-Hose from it. They said no 3 times - but it arrived today and it DOES fit my 1/2" tap and it DOES allow me to quickly connect/disconnect the X-Hose without having to keep unscrewing it:-)

I wish I could upload the photos I've just taken, showing it connected to my tap and the X-Hose, but it seems that High Street TV does not allow owners to add their own photos! But basically, I removed the small blue (which has both an inside and an outside thread) from the end. The black bit, with has an inside thread and a male quick connector then screwed directly onto my 1/2" tap just the same as the end of the X-Hose did. Job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars hose adaptor, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: XHose Adapter (Garden & Outdoors)
My hose adaptor arrived in quick time and it does the job. I will be getting on with all the jobs in the garden now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: XHose Adapter (Garden & Outdoors)
Unable to use my X Hose as the tap connection was a problem. This adaptor did the trick.Would recommend if you find this problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
This review is from: XHose Adapter (Garden & Outdoors)
Highly delighted with the XHose. Meets all expectations and would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfectly, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: XHose Adapter (Garden & Outdoors)
I bought a spray attachment for my xhose but it didn't fit. Problem solved with this adapter and my spray attachment is now working perfectly. The product also arrived quickly. I'm very pleased and would recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nooooo good and won't give money back if used, 14 July 2014
This review is from: XHose Adapter (Garden & Outdoors)
Verry poor was not happy at all and I got told I could not return as it was used but it keeps popping off so had to go get a new one from B&Q now works great just wish I could get my money back soo much stress

XHose Adapter