on 2 February 2016
I first purchased this item when I bought my PS4 in July 2014. This dock is mains powered, and can hold two DualShock® 4 controllers. One nice feature of this docking station is that it does have some weight to it, not too heavy that it can't be picked up, but not too light that it will easily move about. The only slight niggle I have with this, is that I would've liked the option to have it USB powered. When I saw this item, I knew I had to have it, and I am so glad I chose the Official Sony one. If you need a docking station for your Playstation 4 DualShock® 4 Controllers, then this is the one for you.
on 23 April 2014
Like many others I waited a long old time for the official charger to come back into stock, it was worth the wait. It is well built, plugs directly into the mains and looks great. The dock is heavier than regular ones, meaning it doesn't move around when you don't want it to. It stops charging when controllers are fully done, so you can use it as a holder without the fear of your batterys getting fried.
it can be abit fiddly to get the controllers seated correctly, but when you have done it a few times it isn't really a problem.

I would recommend
on 25 December 2015
Packinging was poor but product is great. I've had mine for a while, bought this for someone else. Sturdy and heavy construction means stand stays put.
on 24 February 2015
This item only came with a non uk plug and non English instruction manual...obviously imported from outside of the country and didn't detail this on the description. There is no way to tell until you open the box. Charger works if you can find a UK cable for it but not happy about this.
on 1 February 2016
Best charging station i got one and then got another one for my nephew as his controllers were never put on charge . this you plus into the mains so it is independent of the console and charges when you put a controller on it . since he has got his one there has not been one cry of the controllers run out of charge .
Build quality is very good however you might have trouble getting the controller to sit on the charging bit until you get the hand of it
Cable is long enough to have it sitting on the side as well
on 8 May 2014
I don't know why Sony doesn't sell this in the states.This dock is far superior to any licensed third party crap in the US... The £ to $ was a bit much on the wallet , but well worth it. I was a little bummed I couldn't track it but I was sold exactly what was advertised. I would shop with the 'weasels' again.Also to note: Some other UK sellers wouldn't ship to the US for this particular item, so definitely a plus for me or anyone else in the U.S. wanting a quality docking station for their PS4 controllers.
on 8 February 2015
Really good product, wish i brought it sooner instead of relining on the USB cable for so long. It looks hundred times better compared to some of the brutal knock off ones you could buy on here so for a little extra money its well worth it. Controllers light up when their are charging and turn themselves off once their are fully charged so you can leave them docked for as long as you want without worrying about your electricity bill. All in all one of the better PS4 accessorizes you could get!!
on 29 March 2016
Does exactly what it says on the tin and does it really well. I especially like the fact that once charged it stops drawing power.
on 18 November 2014
Awsome....very well made. Seemed to go out of stock for a while but found this free postage for £29.....delivered 2 days later!!!
on 23 December 2014
I got rather fed up with having to use the USB cable, hanging out the front of my PS4 to charge my controller and after looking around I settled on this item.

The package arrived promptly by Amazon (as it always does) and it was even smaller than I had imagined!

It plugs in to a mains socket and fits nicely behind the TV and charges my controller. The controller fits snug into the cradle and is easy to remove/replace the controller when needed.