5.0 out of 5 stars Almost the Best PC controller there is.
As a PC Gamer I have a long list of peripherals to choose from. After using my 360 controller for years it finally gave up on me (D-Pad knackered and Lots of play in the thumb sticks.) so i thought i'd try both the PS4 and Xbox One offerings before confirming my replacement.

The PS4 Controller itself doesn't come with a USB cable or official driver support for...
Published 8 days ago by Harrison Lucas

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking but the rubber on analogue stick breaks easy
Great looking Controller and sony got the new controller right as feels alot better than the old PS3 controller but the rubber grip on the analogue stick wears easy and rips. Only used this one for 3 months and it has torn already.
Published 15 months ago by kirsty mellor

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., 21 Feb. 2015
I've heard loads of negative stories about these breaking and the rubber coming off the control sticks. I've had mine for 4 months so far and it's as good as new.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sony sort out your controllers!, 8 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Wave Blue (PS4) (Accessory)
Controller is ok, good size thumb sticks are nice and tight much better than DS3 and the triggers are curved much nicer feel. But this is my 3rd one. 2 from sony the 1st came with console rubber came off both sticks in 6 months, sent it off got a new one. Put thumb grips on new one 4 months later stopped charging and is now dead, Sony only offer 3 months warranty when they send it back so have bought this one. I have brought thumb sticks and venom battery pack to see if I can make this one last. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubber fading?, 22 April 2015
I've seen loads of comments about rubber fading and triggers breaking I've had my PS4 and extra controller since November 2013 never once has the triggers squeaked broke and the analog grip is still like new bearing in mind I play on mine at least 30+ hours a week and the battery life I can charge for about 3 hours (whilst playing) and I won't have to charge it till 4-5 days later best controller and console ever just hope sony keep it going into the next console and look after your controllers better

5.0 out of 5 stars So sexy, 1 July 2015
right off the bat I can tell you this controller is so sexy, and the plastic that is used seems to be harder and more durable than the controller your shipped with, I immediately swapped out the thumb sticks for aluminium ones as the rubber on these things can tear off easily and I put a bigger battery in as they only last about 4 to 5 hours of straight gaming but other than that this controller will work up to I would say 5 years before you get issues with it and 9 years before it fully dies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking Dualshock 4 controller, 29 Dec. 2014
The controller arrived on time, in a well packaged box.

I really wanted the White controller and at first I never noticed in the picture that the back of the controller is a light grey colour and the front is the only white part. When it arrived I was a little surprised by this but it's still a very nice looking controller. So if you are expecting an all white controller (except buttons) then you have been warned but don't let it put you off getting this controller

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard PS4 controller, delivered quickly, 29 Dec. 2014
I love everything apart from the price (not the sellers or Amazon's fault). I'm growing to really like these controllers - I thought the Xbox One controller was better but these are pretty comfortable. My only issue with them is the analogue sticks as my thumb's sometimes slip but you can buy sticky grips for these if it'd bother you that much

It's a standard DualShock 4 though, not much to say apart from it was delivered really quickly and packaged really well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this one because of the other controller that came ..., 4 July 2015
Bought this one because of the other controller that came with the system broke after 1 month!

Is this controller worth the extra money? No its the same controller just red, oh sorry magma red. I bought it else where for the same price as the black controller.

But other than colour there is no difference between this and the black controller.

All you get in the box is the controller and no charger lead. Just so you know,

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking product but disappointed it does not come with ..., 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Wave Blue (PS4) (Accessory)
Good looking product but disappointed it does not come with a charger which should have been specified as this is not cheap

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall amazing!, 20 April 2015
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Wave Blue (PS4) (Accessory)
The controller is in superb condition. I have only had one controller and it had a R2 trigger problem with it. I'm not to sure if this controller has the same problem yet as the problem grows overtime but the rest of the controller is outstanding and would recommend this colour to anyone, the matte finish gives it a far better look in real life that in a picture. Fingers crossed the trigger doesn't have a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, 21 Jun. 2015
It appears to be the genuine article (a real problem these days). The battery is just like the original - lasts a few hours, but certainly not days (like the dual shock 3 did). All the buttons work as they should (unlike replicas). And really happy now that I have 2 controllers - one can charge, whilst the other is in use; but I shouldn't have to do this, if Sony only gave us better lasting batteries.

Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Wave Blue (PS4)
Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Wave Blue (PS4) by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 4)