4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
Does what it's supposed to do, good quality. Just a bit expensive to say it's just a controller. But, I would recommend
Published 3 months ago by Sam Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars PS4 Controller
When your paying around 54 for a controller you expect the analog sticks to stay in shape, yet after a week of no more than 2 hours aday gaming the rubber parts start coming away from the stick itself. Which makes gaming really uncomfortable.
Published 4 months ago by Kenwardo

‹ Previous | 111 12 1325 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars best controller out at the moment, 16 Mar 2014
just much more comfortable than any of the pads i have used in my 20 years of gaming also works perfect with pc not just the PlayStation 4 and 3

3.0 out of 5 stars No USB charging cable included, 4 Feb 2014
Bit of a nerve to charge 50 and not even include a cable!

Controller itself is as expected, same as the one that comes with console

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy some thumbstick covers, 24 Jan 2014
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Buy some thumbstick covers as the rubber wears out in 2-6 weeks of NORMAL play.

I take care of my controllers but the rubber is such it won't last 2 months of normal use.

Also the controller has two sections fitted together, you WILL start to feel moevement after a month a so ... apparently this is normal lol

Apart from that a decent controller, bit small but better than a DS3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit, 10 Jan 2014
Charlotte Dixon (Devon) - See all my reviews
Quick delivery from amazon. As expected from Sony the quality is excellent and like the new changes to the triggers. and saves the family arguments

4.0 out of 5 stars Required for pS4, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Wave Blue (PS4) (Accessory)
Had to buy this as an extra for PS4. I couldnt really rate it, but son loves it, albeit they are all very pricey, probably due to release of ps4.

4.0 out of 5 stars great controller, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Wave Blue (PS4) (Accessory)
the control itself is great and the colours are great even tho i like the black one the best atm but the delivery was not dispatched untill the release date itself which meant it arrived late and left me with one control for the release and had to cancel plans the next day for it to arrive ..... analog sticks are gonna take getting used to preffer ps3 anologs

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour ones not in stock.....been waiting 2 months!!, 28 Jan 2014
Thomas Wilkin - See all my reviews
My black one I got with the console is fine a great controller..... But beware red one was ordered in November and still no sign of it!!! So if you looking for a red or blue one try else where because you'll be waiting a long time for it!!! Would have given 4 stars as pad is very good, with L2 button sticking mildly the only fault. Come on amazon, don't put it on there if your not getting it in for 2months or more.

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING and full of gaming potential, 7 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Having been an Xbox 360 fan since Playstation 2, I was excited to try out the new Dualshock 4 with my PS4. Firstly, it is nice to see a different layout to the Dualshock controller, as up until now the layout has basically been the same since PS1 (despite the triggers and wireless function on PS3).

So how does the controller feel? Well it is fantastic, it fits very well into your hands and has a very comfortable feel. The controller has a very nice weight to it, very light. The analog sticks have also slightly changed; they now have an inner circle to help with grip, not much else to say on the analog sticks, they seem just what you would expect. The triangle, circle, square and X seem to have been spaced out a little more which is a very nice addition, again very comfortable to use in game. As always the D-pad on the Dualshock is fantastic, I am not a fan of the Xbox 360 D-Pad but with the Dualshock 4, the arrow buttons are nicely spaced apart and have a stable and firm feel as they are pressed. My favourite part about the Dualshock 4 is the new triggers, on the Xbox 360 the triggers are very good, on the PS3 I hated them but on the Dualshock 4 they are outstanding and the top of my pick. They have a nice curve for your finger to fit snug and they have a fantastic feel to them when pressed. The triggers are extremely sensitive, very ideal for you trigger happy players. Onto the big new addition now, the touch pad, I have struggled to get full potential from the touch pad so far, at the moment it doesn't seem to do a great deal, although I would expect this to change in the future, unless I am simply just doing the wrong things and missing the current potential. The touch pad seems to be more for Playstation exclusives, as with Killzone, the touch pad can be used to select different drone activities for example, whereas with multi-platform games such as Fifa, it simply just changes the camera angle. I believe this new touch pad in the future will give game developers amazing new options and really change the way in which Playstation users play their games, could be exciting times ahead for the new touch pad. Another new addition, been the colour changing light on the top of the controller, personally I can't see the point in this. Sony stated it changes colour if you lose health etc but for some games e.g. Fifa it just stays Red for the whole gameplay. Myself, I can't see what new options this would bring to gameplay despite been a cute little gimmick,and a terrible battery killer. On the topic of battery life and to finish off the review, I must say I am quite disappointed in the battery life of the Dualshock 4. I haven't timed the life of the battery but from what I have noticed, you will get 6 or so hours of battery life before it will need charging again.

Overall though, the new Dualshock 4 is oustanding, very well designed with very exciting potential to change and improve the way we play our games, lets hope developers put it to its full use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor product by Sony., 26 Mar 2014
The product arrived very timely, all was well. However, over the short space of time I've been using it, the same issue is arising, namely the left control stick is wearing away far sooner than one would expect from a product with such little use. This is my 3rd PS4 controller since November and all have shown the same poor durability and sub-standard craftsmanship. I would return it but not sure I would get a replacement again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not like it, not well built., 22 Feb 2014
I bought a PS4 bundled with two PS4 controllers. I was quite happy with the new console and the new abilities.

However, after about a month the R2 trigger in one of the controllers sticks all the time, it was extremely irritating especially if you play FIFA 14 a lot just like my case.

Besides that, both of the controllers' left analogue stick started to tear down in two weeks only! Which is very disappointing!!

After having this bad experience I thought in trying a new controller. As soon as I got the DS4 I put analogue caps right away, and that is how I avoided the tearing problem. However, this item was bought on the 10th of January, and in the 19th of February the R2 trigger stopped working properly which keeps me disappointed!!

Some of my friends keep saying that I am clumsy with the controllers. Well, it is not my first console or controller but it is my really first time to replace a controller because of a button has stopped working properly.

I don't find it fare to pay 50 to get a fragile controller.

‹ Previous | 111 12 1325 | Next ›

Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 - Wave Blue (PS4)
64.89