on 31 December 2013
The stories are fine, I remember a lot of them from when I used to read the comics and that's what I bought it for. It's not clear why these specific stories have been collected as there are a lot of clear gaps and it doesn't even fully finish a major story arc.

I bought the kindle edition and read it on a 10 inch tablet and it was horrible to read. Presumably scanned from a very small original because it was very blurry on full screen, sometimes hard to read the words.

I got it very cheap and it was enjoyable to remenise, so it wasn't too bad for me, but I would not recommend it to anyone.
on 27 August 2013
This print version of the classic stories is way to small to enjoy the art, and you will need a magnifying glass in order to read the text within the word balloons. Your money is better spent on the larger reprint volumes by Rebellion.
on 19 August 2013
Rogue Trooper's welcome to Nu-Earth is a collection of the stories. Sometimes in order of the revenge story line but with flashbacks of the trooper's back story. It's a great read and you don't need to fully understand the back story to enjoy the separate stories, but it does help. Also the nature of the stories allows you to read the book in short bursts as most of the chapters are great individual sections until towards the end when they become a more structured storyline. I got the book for under £6 and it was a bargin.
on 22 August 2015
This is the first and last comic book I am going to attempt to read on a device, purely because of the format. I am using a windows kindle reader (no zoom) on a 13" laptop/tablet convertible; positioned portrait-style, the illustrated pages are 4.5" x 5.5" . The original comic format was something like 9" x 11", so this is very uncomfortable. Having read these comics as a child, I still enjoyed the experience; but if I buy any more, they will be the paperback versions.
on 27 May 2014
This book is well written and featured a lot of high quality artwork. It was original and entertaining. I particularly want the further adventures of Rogue Trooper to be available on Kindle ASAP.
on 30 August 2013
As superb as I remember even the hopper continuity error! Only buy for a bigger kindle, artwork is too good for the small one.
on 5 April 2014
Great to be able to access my old favourites in this way! Although it's a shame it doesn't work on my laptop as well.