5.0 out of 5 stars Good card for GoPro Hero 4 Black
Published 6 months ago by Graeme Scott

1.0 out of 5 stars i bought this memory card for my new go pro ...
i bought this memory card for my new go pro hero 4 silver and it is not working. it neither records the video nor takes a picture. just a black screen comes and then my camera hangs. and i have to turn it off and on again. it wont' even connect to the gopro app when the memory card is in.
Published 8 months ago by Shehriyar Khan

5.0 out of 5 stars Good card for GoPro Hero 4 Black, 19 Jan. 2015
Wasn't quite sure which microSD card to buy for my new GoPro Hero 4 Black Edition, so bought two - the Sandisk Extreme Plus 64GB (SDSDQX-064G-U46A) and the Samsung Pro 64GB (MB-MG64DAEU). Both were purchased from Amazon rather than a marketplace seller. Ran a CrystalDiskMark test on it (the Sandisk card) and the sequential read/write speeds were 98.42MB/s read and 64.77MB/s write - more than fast enough to have the GoPro ramped up to maximum settings and still record without any issues. Quite happy with my purchase, although it's a UHS class 1 card (not class 3, as per the primary image on the Amazon website). I'd probably go for the Samsung if I had to choose between these two cards again because it was slightly less expensive (at the time I bought it) and has the faster sequential write speed of the two (for what it's worth, I've read that the GoPro Hero 4 Black at max resolution & framerate and with Protune turned on writes at 45MB/s so the Sandisk card, whilst a little slower at sequential writes than the Samsung, is still more than able to exceed the requirements).

5.0 out of 5 stars Using it in my Galaxy Note 3, 16 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my Galaxy Note 3 and upgraded from a 32GB Kingston Class 4 to this.

Using a bench testing app on Android read speeds went from 7.7MB/s to 23MB/s and write speeds went from 5.61MB/s to 18MB/s so I'm happy with the card but disappointed Samsung didn't introduce UHS-I on the SD Card slot, still an amazing phone though!

In my laptop (Thinkpad W520) I get 88MB/s and 70MB/s read and write which is amazing

Only con is that the SD card adapter didn't always work in my laptop but a Kingston one did, reseating it seemed to do the trick but I've never had that problem before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended For GoPro Hero 3, 26 Feb. 2014
I have recently brought this product for my GoPro Hero 3 as I have had troubles with the memory before. I wanted to buy a good micro sd card for it as there would be no point buying a cheap card for a good camera. This is a very good sd card and reads and writes data very fast! I would highly recommended to those who uses Go Pro's!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good card but speed not supported by Samsung on my phone., 13 Sept. 2013
This review is from: SanDisk SDSDQX-032G-U46A Extreme PLUS microSDHC UHS-I Class 10 U3 Memory Card up to 80 MB/s read - 32 GB (Personal Computers)
Good SD card but your device must be compatible with UHS-1. Bought for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 but it doesn't reach any where near the advertised speeds from Sandisk. Speeds are about 18MB/s read and 15MB/s write. Hopefully Samsung will decide to support UHS-1 sdcards at some point.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good card good value., 13 Nov. 2013
Shopped about, this was the best deal on a quality memory card for my GoPro camera, seems to be working fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars i bought this memory card for my new go pro ..., 8 Nov. 2014
i saw a question saying that does it work with go pro 4 silver and it said yes. absolutely wrong !!
i want a refund and new a suggestion for a new card which works

5.0 out of 5 stars Go pro, 24 May 2014
peter heffernan (southam warwickshire) - See all my reviews
Brought this to use on my go pro no issues with it works perfectly and a very good price from amazon

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing: Now Fails to Format, 8 May 2014
I bought this for my GoPro Hero 3+
After about 6 months of very light use it now fails to format in both the GoPro and in my PC card reader. I now rely on Lexar instead of SanDisk for this application. Not good enough in my opinion, especially if you turn up on a project and the card fails on you.
Don't like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars WIll easily handle 1080p/60fps video capture from the GoPro 3+ Silver, 30 Sept. 2014
I purchased this to use with my GoPro Hero 3+ SILVER Edition; it offers more than sufficient Memory Card performance for using the GoPro at its' best. WIll easily handle 1080p/60fps video capture from the GoPro. Don't be tempted to buy cheaper or inferior memory cards - this is a Class 10 Genuine Sandisk card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for GoPro, 29 Dec. 2014
This is the most expensive memory card I've ever purchased, but definitely worth it. I bought it in conjunction with a GoPro Hero Silver 3+ as my boyfriend's birthday present and it makes all the difference - the pictures and videos are absolutely great. Would definitely recommend this to go in a GoPro.