5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Story
This book really held me and I hated putting it down. It has everything you could ask for. Could be a great Film.
Published 19 months ago by Mrs. S. Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars Half a book
This book reads well however the writer climbs out of the plot with a very simplistic ending designed only to cause readers to buy book two only so that they feel there was some kind of a conclusion. Simply put this freebie is just a sales enticer. If you like non- climatic endings and unresolved plots and mysteries then this is for you.
Published 6 months ago by Eoin Branigan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Story, 16 Sept. 2013
Mrs. S. Hall - See all my reviews
This review is from: Behind Closed Doors - Alaska (Faith Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual, a little uncomfortable. I'm interested to read the next episode., 6 Sept. 2014
Format, proofing and editing for the Kindle was good.

Initially I found the writing style a little irritating. It felt staccato, a little disjointed, almost as if one was suffering from shock. I decided that this was the deliberate device and intent of Ms. Nelson and therefore took it on board and used it. As such it very quickly fed and supported the incredulity of the situation; the impossible escalation; the departure from reason and normality.

Often we turn to extremis - zombie, vampire, Armageddon - scenarios that remove us from now and allow us to suspend belief. But that also means we KNOW we are going to a safe unsafe zone. A secure, controlled dose of terror. We don't have that luxury here. It is in the world we live. It could be happening now. Or soon.
To that extent I enjoyed the horror of it all. Let the actors react bizarrely. Let reason be scant or even absent. Let "what if" rule the day.

I certainly can think of weaknesses in this "opening salvo". I'm hopeful that the follow on chapters build both the story and Ms. nelsons confidence in experimenting with where things can go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Captivating., 5 Sept. 2014
Very scarey to think that a simple accident, in this case a fender bender, could result into something horrifying and brutal. A split second in time and your life changes irrevocably.
I was saddened when the book ended because I wanted more, and then I found there are two more books continuing the story. I will definitely be reading them!
A really good story and well written.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Sept. 2013
I like this book, it was easy to read and kept you interested and guessing.. It was great for a free book. I would recommend reading.

3.0 out of 5 stars Half a book, 11 Oct. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of time reading this, 23 July 2014
What a waste of time reading this. It is not a book. It is just sentences put together to give a list of events which are ludicrous.
Someone hits someone elses car by accident so they come after their family and try to kill them? Totally unbelivable rubbish. Not written well and is just so bad I cannot write any more. Thank God I didnt pay for it. Dont waste your time.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read. Could not put this one down, 14 July 2014
An excellent read. Could not put this one down.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 13 July 2014
Too short

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping but short, 8 May 2014
I'm not normally a big ready but I couldn't put this book down. I was gripped all the way through just a little upset as it was to short.

4.0 out of 5 stars A cacophony of events!, 3 Mar. 2014
This book was not what I had expected particularly as I had not read the introduction. Although this was a short read I was glad as it was quite an emotional story.

You never know what might happen when you meet strangers!

Well written and I wanted to get to the end. I would consider reading more books by this author once I got over this one.

Behind Closed Doors - Alaska (Faith Book 1)